CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone!! :D

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3h3 hours ago
#McStay - WATCH LIVE: Prosecutor Melissa Rodriguez is objecting to portions of upcoming testimony by defense witness Michael Leonard, attorney in San Diego. He's being called to testify about the sale of Joseph McStay's business.

D4xb6hUX4AEDJvn.png

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3h3 hours ago
#McStay - Charles Merritt in white shirt/purple tie today. Jury now coming in.

D4xfFYAXsAIBJ6V.png

Another one who hasn't been paying attention to the evidence then. I've seen a lot of that with L&C's talking heads regarding this case. They weren't even there for half the trial.

JMO
IMHO The criminal investigator makes very valid points regarding the Fallbrook home and the desert gravesites. He did evaluate a portion of the evidence as relates to those areas. I'm quite sure he is more qualified to speak to the validity of the current evidence than we are.

IMHO The criminal investigator makes very valid points regarding the Fallbrook home and the desert gravesites. He did evaluate a portion of the evidence as relates to those areas. I'm quite sure he is more qualified to speak to the validity of the current evidence than we are.

Did he discuss all the evidence found in the graves that would seem to be connected to the home—and explain why that evidence didn’t connect to the home?

they weren't specific lol just said 2 lawsuits :confused:

I know there was a lawsuit filed against PM and EIP by Bank of America on 12/31/09. It was closed in Feb. 2011. The second one I was remembering didn't involve EIP (I don't think.) PM and one of his companies were involved. It also involved Bank of America. That was closed in June 2011.

These other two mentioned today could have been lawsuits started after MM, DK, and SB took over the business. IMO

I know there was a lawsuit filed against PM and EIP by Bank of America on 12/31/09. It was closed in Feb. 2011. The second one I was remembering didn't involve EIP (I don't think.) PM and one of his companies were involved. It also involved Bank of America. That was closed in June 2011.

These other two mentioned today could have been lawsuits started after MM, DK, and SB took over the business. IMO

From the way it sounded.... these were 2 active lawsuits that were "assumed" in the purchase of the business.

From the way it sounded.... these were 2 active lawsuits that were "assumed" in the purchase of the business.
I searched public records in Orange County for the period 01/01/2009 thru 04/22/2013 and found no lawsuits filed against Joseph McStay, Earth Inspired Products, EIP or Patrick McStay. If any were filed it wasn't in Orange County, California.

I searched public records in Orange County for the period 01/01/2009 thru 04/22/2013 and found no lawsuits filed against Joseph McStay, Earth Inspired Products, EIP or Patrick McStay. If any were filed it wasn't in Orange County, California.

Did you check Dan? and would they still be there this many years later?

They were included in the sale, so they existed. lol

Beasley is demonstrating all sorts of blood patterns... smears, transfers, drops, impact spatters, etc.

This will be left up to the jury of whether they should have expected to see these various types of stains in the house, or evidence of a clean up of those blood stains. IMO

Beasley is demonstrating all sorts of blood patterns... smears, transfers, drops, impact spatters, etc.

This will be left up to the jury of whether they should have expected to see these various types of stains in the house, or evidence of a clean up of those blood stains. IMO
I really don't see the point of explaining how different angles of impact create different splatter patterns when no blood patterns were found at the crime scene in the first place. It's like 3rd graders exhibiting their project at the annual science fair. I believe the DT and PT are in a competition for producing the most entertaining dog and pony show.

I really don't see the point of explaining how different angles of impact create different splatter patterns when no blood patterns were found at the crime scene in the first place. It's like 3rd graders exhibiting their project at the annual science fair. I believe the DT and PT are in a competition for producing the most entertaining dog and pony show.

PT's claim that the 4 victims were bludgeoned to death inside the house goes against common sense, so DT has to show what common sense is. Next the DT may be forced to show that white spots could not be blood.

The jurors will be able to take that info and decide for themselves whether they think they should have seen those in the home or at least evidence that it was cleaned up. He isn't even allowed to say this is what you should see with these injuries, etc. because of the judges ruling. I think the whole point is that there were no blood patterns found at the 'crime scene' ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper