CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the forensic accountant mentioned yet about CMs activity on Joey's QB account on the 4th?

Tia

Trying to get my own meal prepared for our supper.

Was wondering if McCarger will be called again, does anyone know? Way, way back, he was at the McStay house to paint and could not be there on the 4th of Feb. IMO. If the McS family was wary of CM and McGyver knew that, would that be labeled "hearsay?" Thanks!

I really don't know, but I do know there are many exceptions to the hearsay rule. It would be up to the judge to decide if it comes in, dlk.

Imo

I hope they do a good job with the video on youtube. I REALLY wanted to watch the accountant.

But my hubby is not feeling good, and he brought his pillow and blanket out here to the family room, where I sit with my laptop because the router is here and strongest.

And he is watching TV and talking to me about Mothers Day Plans.:confused:

Hey I have a Mother's Day Plan, why doncha let me listen to the trial, while you go lay down and re:pst?

I hope they do a good job with the video on youtube. I REALLY wanted to watch the accountant.

But my hubby is not feeling good, and he brought his pillow and blanket out here to the family room, where I sit with my laptop because the router is here and strongest.

Hey I have a Mother's Day Plan, why doncha let me listen to the trial, while you go lay down and re:pst?

This is why I love my wireless earphones I put one earpiece in, and I can still kinda sorta multitask!

And the sound won't disturb others in the room.

Now Katy, you better be sweet to your hubby. We already know what a good hubby he is to you.

He just wants to be around his sweet wife, that's all. HA!

My hubby is asking me what I want for Mother's Day too. So far, I'm drawing a blank. I'm thinking maybe more flowers to plant outside..as if I don't have enough already! Lol!

Hey, at least it's on your hubby's mind. It shows how much he thinks of you, and wants you to have a special day.

Imo

:D

$31,000.00 so far!!! Holy sheet!

Now the documentary question. Lol

I was listening at work and I was giggling when he started asking the questions about how much he was paid and the documentary LOL

Okay, I don't see mention of it here and I was at work and was only able to partially listen... am I correct that this accountant did NOT have those spreadsheets until a few weeks ago? Which would also mean that the prosecution didn't have them????

Shoot... they needed to come to WS's then because they have been floating around the McStay forum for 5 years!

Maline is such a mess, another half hour + break for state to go over a document he didn't provide them with before quizzing witness about it.

I was on my way home... they came back and they showed the document, right? IMO that means the State did have it, just couldn't find it.

Okay, I don't see mention of it here and I was at work and was only able to partially listen... am I correct that this accountant did NOT have those spreadsheets until a few weeks ago? Which would also mean that the prosecution didn't have them????

Shoot... they needed to come to WS's then because they have been floating around the McStay forum for 5 years!

You know....CM might actually have an appeal avenue (if necessary) with ineffective counsel. I'm tellin' you, we've (WS'ers) all been through some circus trials, but this one has clowns, jesters and who knows what else. Unfrickinbelievable ineptitude.

You know....CM might actually have an appeal avenue (if necessary) with ineffective counsel. I'm tellin' you, we've (WS'ers) all been through some circus trials, but this one has clowns, jesters and who knows what else. Unfrickinbelievable ineptitude.
I think it needs to end with the judge jumping through a hoop of fire... ;) jmo

Well, I'm not sure about that, but what does it say that the State didn't find these at all either???? If they had, it would have been part of discovery and La Rock wouldn't have just "found" them a few weeks ago!

ETA: I just assumed the State was "ignoring" them LOL

What spreadsheets are they going over?

Maline is such a mess, another half hour + break for state to go over a document he didn't provide them with before quizzing witness about it.

I’m guessing this witness was McGee’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member