CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares what he was doing Saturday? I DO. lmao

He is threatening a mistrial in this case, because he is not feeling strong enough, healthy enough to attend to the trial. But he has enough energy to go out drinking and dancing at night? Shouldn't he be conserving his strength and trying to get better?

It makes me doubt his original physical complaint. He is not on chemo if he is out drinking at night. And he doesn't have a bad heart if he is out drinking and dancing. So what is preventing him from helping with closing arguments and interviewing witnesses? I'd like to know.
Birds of a feather flock together! Who wants to work when you can gamble and or drink and dance the night away?! I work with people who have a tendency for the exact same and it’s a disgraceful despicable work ethic particularly when you are servicing others. Shameful yet not surprising! IMO

So I’ve been racking my brains about what could possibly be wrong with McGee. He made a comment yesterday along the lines of I know I just need some more time. It isn’t cancer, IMO, because that would be ongoing. Whatever it is, it seems like it hit him and he is slowly getting better from it. Maybe gallbladder and he had it removed? I thought maybe Crohn’s but that is unpredictable in that you can’t really say with a couple more weeks off I will be all better. I am really stumped.

BBM that's exactly how I feel.

Ok, but none of the things, in the post you replied to, were accurate. So how could it 'say more about Imes than it did about McGee?'

It wasn't said in the middle of the trial with the jury present.

It was said when the defense was once again, using their 'missing attorney' as an excuse to further delay the trial. So obviously Imes is going to question whether McGee is really too ill, if he was able to dance and drink at a night time event.

I think it is a valid question for the prosecution to ask. JMO

Last edited:
Well he went to work and discovered he couldn’t make it through the day, so I am pretty sure he felt ill or sickly. I noticed he was not very animated, almost like not paying much attention.
I think if it is an ongoing health problem he wouldn't be out drinking and dancing, he would be resting to get better. So he isn't that ill, IMO.

It doesn't matter what WE know, it only matters what the Judge knows. JMO
THIS!!!!!!!! Spot on!

Also for all Imes knows, McGee may have been drinking water or juice and as far as dancing goes, may have been on medication prescribed by his doctor and just swaying to the music due to feeling high from the meds. Unless of course, Imes stood next to him sniffing McGee's drink or god forbid taking a sneaky sip, I doubt he knows exactly what McGee was drinking! MOO

Well, I am really thinking about Joey's Mom today. Yet another delay, yet another Mother's Day without her son, daughter in law and two adorable grand babies.
Another Mother's Day without justice. IMO

And with the killers of her son's family possibly out there enjoying their lives with freedom.

As well as Joey and Summer's bludgeoned and tortured bodies.
I truly wish that Chase Merritt has continual nightmares about all of this.
Unfortunately, I do not think that he does.

I don't doubt Chase has been having nightmares since his best friend disappeared followed by being accused of the murder.

So I’ve been racking my brains about what could possibly be wrong with McGee. He made a comment yesterday along the lines of I know I just need some more time. It isn’t cancer, IMO, because that would be ongoing. Whatever it is, it seems like it hit him and he is slowly getting better from it. Maybe gallbladder and he had it removed? I thought maybe Crohn’s but that is unpredictable in that you can’t really say with a couple more weeks off I will be all better. I am really stumped.

God forbid but if he has cancer, I wondered if he could be undergoing, say, chemotherapy? That could cause someone extremely exhausted and unwell.

Last edited:
THIS!!!!!!!! Spot on!

Also for all Imes knows, McGee may have been drinking water or juice and as far as dancing goes, may have been on medication prescribed by his doctor and just swaying to the music due to feeling high from the meds. Unless of course, Imes stood next to him sniffing McGee's drink or god forbid taking a sneaky sip, I doubt he knows exactly what McGee was drinking! MOO

It's Imes' style: speculations with nothing more than circumstantial evidence, personal attacks, and confirmation bias.

What was interesting to me (and I think it was in court yesterday) was when the attorneys were discussing McGee possibly coming back & when, Maline basically told the Judge that it didn't really matter what McGee's doctor said & that it was up to McGee on whether he felt well enough to be there. So, I again get the feeling that the defense is trying to drag this out as long as possible. I think McGee's doctor has already told him he could return to work.

It's Imes' style: speculations with nothing more than circumstantial evidence, personal attacks, and confirmation bias.
There's actually a good amount of evidence against Merritt but some people are apparently in denial. I'm not saying you in particular just some people in general. And those who say over and over that there's no evidence shouldn't have to repeat it if they're so confident. :cool:

Maybe he is a DV victim in hiding. I have been in previous years! What does this prove?
Sorry, but I don't know the point of your question "What does this prove?" I don't think the defense putting on a witness that says Dan can't be found because he's disappeared implying that he's fled town fares well for the state's case. If you think otherwise please, explain.

There's actually a good amount of evidence against Merritt but some people are apparently in denial. I'm not saying you in particular just some people in general. And those who say over and over that there's no evidence shouldn't have to repeat it if they're so confident. :cool:

Those who are so confident about CM's guilt shouldn't have to repeat "CM is guilty!"

It's my opinion that the Merritt & his team are deliberately pushing for a mistrial. They know the state has presented a mountain of circumstantial evidence that they haven't been able to successfully refute. They know Merritt will be found guilty. So they're playing dirty pool and going for the mistrial. Either way, Merritt will be in jail. But this way, he gets to "stick it" to the Prosecution and the McStay family...yet again.

It's my opinion that the Merritt & his team are deliberately pushing for a mistrial. They know the state has presented a mountain of circumstantial evidence that they haven't been able to successfully refute. They know Merritt will be found guilty. So they're playing dirty pool and going for the mistrial. Either way, Merritt will be in jail. But this way, he gets to "stick it" to the Prosecution and the McStay family...yet again.
If there's a mistrial it's more likely than not that Chase will be given the option of bonding out of jail. He could then delay the next trial for several more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar