CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, in the words of CJ:

Cathy: But for him to, to take somebody else out that just doesn’t make sense. He just doesn’t care that much about anything or anyone

Chase: Oh thanks.

Cathy: Well, it’s freakin’ the truth.
rofl.gif

In the following video commentary the word "banana" is heard at least twice. Listen carefully. :)

Also heard there:

"Flight equals consciousness of guilt!"
"Evidence of flight is evidence of guilt!"
"These prosecutors are stretching everything!"

Very interesting commentary on that video.

Unrelated to the video, but one thing I have thought since we found out how they were killed is that this wasn't something done for small amounts of cash. This was personal and very emotionally driven imo.

Yes, in the words of CJ:

Cathy: But for him to, to take somebody else out that just doesn’t make sense. He just doesn’t care that much about anything or anyone

True words coming from someone who knows CM extremely well.

Its these kind of individuals who are perfectly capable of crushing the skulls in of two little boys, and their parents, while never blinking an eye.

Imo

Yes, in the words of CJ:

Who is she talking about? DK? I'm thinking she is because she's obviously talking to CM. She says....."But for him" which means she is talking to CM about someone other than CM. :confused::confused: lol

Very interesting commentary on that video.

Unrelated to the video, but one thing I have thought since we found out how they were killed is that this wasn't something done for small amounts of cash. This was personal and very emotionally driven imo.

Welcome!

Ita, since rage, resentment, and revenge are powerful dangerous emotions that often can result in brutal overkills ....they are often very personal for the murderer against those they murder in cold blood.

Imo, it wasnt just about stealing from Joey. ITA, with you about that.

Imo, it was because CM had already been reduced to doing more or less odd jobs for far less pay, and at the very time Joey's business opportunities, and new ventures were soaring to new heights more than ever before in its history.

CM had already been replaced by MSM, who then were doing the money making jobs like CM once had done that let him spending many hours gambling his money away.

The last check that can be verified to be written to CM by Joey was for $100.00 right before he was murdered by CM.

Imo, the check amount speaks volumes that CM had become a has been on his waydown, and out. He no longer was the main sub contractor who had made big bucks working for Joey.

Imo, this is how CM exacted his revenge.

Imo

Last edited:
Who is she talking about? DK? I'm thinking she is because she's obviously talking to CM. She says....."But for him" which means she is talking to CM about someone other than CM. :confused::confused: lol

I believe this was one of the wire tapped calls. CJ is telling CM about her interview with the police investigators and what she told the investigators about him.

She is relating to him what she said to LE.
I believe this was one of the wire tapped calls. CJ is telling CM about her interview with the police investigators and what she told the investigators about him.
Oh, I see now...thanks guys, was a tad confused there for a minute lol! Can one of you please point out where I can read the conversation they had in it's entirety? TIA

Yes, she is definitely talking about the man she probably knows better than anyone. CM.

Her own description that CM possesses absolutely no feelings for ANYONE was not only a revealing moment, but it was chilling.

Imo

I don't know what Chase Merritt the monster murdering has but someone needs to bottle it. Make millions.

The love fest I read online truly makes me sick.

IMO, MOO
BBM
There's only a handful of them but they're like love-struck school girls. Maybe it's the brute strength he possesses? Or the cowboy boots and hat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms