Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 42m42 minutes ago
#McStay - Defense attorney James McGee now cross examining Hart. Hart says he can not say say what time frame the tire tracks would have first been there.

DxjFU67UUAAs_FN.jpg

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 56m56 minutes ago
#McStay - Part of Summer's bra. It was cut in half in between the cups.

DxjCKUnUwAE7KJJ.jpg

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1h1 hour ago
#McStay - Jury shown photos of the sledgehammer that was buried with the McStay family remains.

DxjAAU2V4AEKJHA.jpg

DxjAJxwVsAEfi7n.jpg

This testimony is so gruesome. What is the defense's point on this? How does the depth of all their remains help the defendant? All I am hearing is how this family was brutally murdered. Little boys! Buried in the desert like trash.

My best guess is the defense is attempting to show that the graves were hastily dug in a rush, suggesting the site was randomly selected by someone not familiar with the area.

My best guess is the defense is attempting to show that the graves were hastily dug in a rush, suggesting the site was randomly selected by someone not familiar with the area.

I believe they are ATTEMPTING to discredit/impeach Sgt Avila on something small in order to throw out his entire testimony. A defense tactic that works well when you can catch someone in a lie. Good luck though.

I believe they are ATTEMPTING to discredit/impeach Sgt Avila on something small in order to throw out his entire testimony. A defense tactic that works well when you can catch someone in a lie. Good luck though.

They just got him to say that in his 19 years of experience, he has only had one other case where he had to go to buried bodies to investigate the crime scene. So they were able to get him to say he had very little experience with investigating buried bodies. I don't know if that will mean much, but they did get him to admit that.

They just got him to say that in his 19 years of experience, he has only had one other case where he had to go to buried bodies to investigate the crime scene. So they were able to get him to say he had very little experience with investigating buried bodies. I don't know if that will mean much, but they did get him to admit that.

That is the defense team tactics, no matter how we like it or not.

They also went t great, 'dramatic' lengths to try and embarrass the detective. Maline went right up to him, and wrote in the margins of the report, making the notation ' Avila does not know where this was found' ...'Avila does not know where that was found...' It seemed pretty pathetic to me that the defense was being so fake and 'showing off' over something that was silly.

The bra is interesting dilemma to me as it does to
point to her being alive at the grave site.

Why on earth if she was dead would you cut the bra in two in at the grave site?!!

Also how does this tie in with the paint splatter on the bra as the prosecution claim that means she was laying sideways when Chase painted in the home?!

I've thought from the start that CM acted on his hatred for Summer, that CM put the blame on her for his troubles with Joey coming to a head.

I think she and the boys all died at the house. (I remember thinking back at the start that I felt Joey was killed first, before CM went to the house.) At the house, CM made her unbutton her shirt and cut her bra to expose her, and assaulted her before killing her. Or he did it all after she was dead, because she would have put up a fight unless she was unable to. He's a coward, and I think he was afraid of Summer.

I hope Joey, Summer, Gianni, and Joseph Jr. haunt CM for the rest of his miserable life.

Yes that’s my understanding as well. The prosecution claim a chase knew the area so the Defense are trying to say well actually this person who buried them didn’t know the area hence the mistakes.

Sgt

Sgt. Avila testified that Grave B was 18" deep. He would have gotten away with this murder IF he had buried them deeper. Thank whoever for the dirt bike rider that ran across the exposed skull, otherwise this monster would still be running the streets, IMO.
BBM: What's even more amazing is that the area the biker was riding in was posted for no off road/motor vehicle, bike riding. That's probably why the biker mentioned on the stand riding on "legal" areas and there was chuckles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor