Found Deceased CA - Jolissa Fuentes, 22, Selma, 7 Aug 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jolissa was located 1/1/2022 - unfortunately she apparently had a MV Accident and drove off a cliff.

It sounds like she wasn’t inside the vehicle when it was found. (ETA: there are also some blurred out portions of a few photos at this link) I hope she didn’t suffer.

Drones were flown and deputies rappelled down more than 400 feet off the roadway and discovered a damaged car. The vehicle belonged to Jolissa Fuentes. Human remains and some of Jolissa's personal belongings were discovered in this ravine.

Such stunning scenery to accompany such a tragic picture. It brings a certain perspective to thongs doesn't it?, such natural beauty and such an ugly accident :( .
Rest easy Jolissa. We can see how much you were loved.

Dearest Jolissa, you still cross my mind before I fall asleep as well as when I wake up. No one knows exaclty what the moments leading up to your crash were, nor what it was like to go down the side like that, but I hope whatever happened was painless and swift. I hope that your soul was on its way home to your creator long before you could feel any pain. I hope that the peace you were lacking down here on earth graciously embraced you on the other side. I hope that karma brings justice for the loss the universe has suffered without your kind, loving, spunky, light shining on those around you. I hope that you can continue to comfort your siblings, your mom, the grandparents that raised you, with the strongest of divine love for that is what you purely are now up in heaven. You felt the need to run and find solace away from everyone as it felt like no one understood or was there for you in the moment, but I hope you know that not only did those people turn out for you, you had an army of thousands of complete strangers who came together to make sure that no matter the circumstances, you would be found. I hope the love that we all feel for you lives in your heart and soul forever Jolissa, as you are in our hearts forever as well. I hope that you never feel misunderstood, alone, upset, or heartbroken like you were ever again.

May you rest in eternal paradise sweet Jolissa Nicole Fuentes.

Screenshot_20221020_120813.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COSMO58
Back