Found Deceased CA - Jolissa Fuentes, 22, Selma, 7 Aug 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i have really bad feeling about the press conference coming up due to multiple witnesses on Facebook claiming that law enforcement found a car near east trimmer springs rd… the windey road right next to the lake…

i have really bad feeling about the press conference coming up due to multiple witnesses on Facebook claiming that law enforcement found a car near east trimmer springs rd… the windey road right next to the lake…
This has taken way too long! This poor family!

My gut has been telling me “car accident” since I began following this disappearance, but it seems so unlikely that it wouldn’t have been discovered yet if so. I don’t know much about the terrain though. Is there much foliage that could potentially conceal a vehicle?

Imo..yes.
Roads in certain areas become narrow. She could go off the side of the road.
As someone mentioned up thread, the roads are windy, and it's dark, she may have missed a curve in the road.

I'm speaking about the mountain roads.

That press conference is 11am on what time? Not from US so hard to keep up whit these, but hoping they found her, even if dead. The family would have closure and could begin their healing process.

My gut has been telling me “car accident” since I began following this disappearance, but it seems so unlikely that it wouldn’t have been discovered yet if so. I don’t know much about the terrain though. Is there much foliage that could potentially conceal a vehicle?
yes, so many ppl have wrecked or been found dead by Trimmer Springs, which is the windy road by Avocado Lake.

It was Chief Alcaraz was the one who found her. He didn't even mention that. I think Sheriff Mims stated he was too humble and wanted to acknowledge that it was him who found her.

Watching the dad talk and also thank Chief Alcaraz but everyone nationwide. That was very hard to watch

Sad sad accident. I hope it was quick for her. To imagine if shed been alive there for any period of time..

How far was this in relation to the place she left?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi
Back