Found Alive CA - Joshua Thiede, 29, Los Angeles, 11 Feb 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, not a crime. Meaning no foul play. I hope he has been moved to an appropriate treatment facility and is getting the help he needs.

I hope so too.

I know that police say no foul play and it makes the most sense he was in some drug house but there are a few things that still bug me.
-the 911 hang up
-him showing up near his car so dazed and confused that the person that found him realized he needed immediate medical attention.
-his friends lying and saying they found him in a hospital when it was a police officer that found him on the street (could just be bad reporting, but still...his friends seem fishy to me.)
-the fact his mom said he was traumatized. Not guilty. Not ashamed. But traumatized. Like something horrible had happened.

I know we’ll probably never know what happened exactly but I hope the police are right there is no crime involved and I hope he’s getting treatment if it was drugs or a mental break.

I think that possibly there is foul play involved and because his case gained media attention so early on the people involved freaked out and didn’t carry out what they had planned and just left him on the street disoriented to be found. Something similar to what Jessica Biel’s character went through in “The Sinner” show that was on USA recently. Just MOO though

They could’ve been the same people moving his car around to not gain attention by it getting tickets.

I hope so too.

I know that police say no foul play and it makes the most sense he was in some drug house but there are a few things that still bug me.
-the 911 hang up
-him showing up near his car so dazed and confused that the person that found him realized he needed immediate medical attention.
-his friends lying and saying they found him in a hospital when it was a police officer that found him on the street (could just be bad reporting, but still...his friends seem fishy to me.)
-the fact his mom said he was traumatized. Not guilty. Not ashamed. But traumatized. Like something horrible had happened.

I know we’ll probably never know what happened exactly but I hope the police are right there is no crime involved and I hope he’s getting treatment if it was drugs or a mental break.
To clarify, the LAPD news update I linked to above is clear: a citizen alerted LAPD to a man fitting the description of the missing man. Police responded to the location, found the man, identified him as the missing man and determined that he required medical attention (not specified if this was due to physical or emotional issues). LAPD transported him to hospital.

I have "googled" and scoured social media-- but still can't find out the mystery of what happened to Joshua before he was found. Anyone else heard anything?
It seems like most of the cases I have followed when they were found alive, you get no more information after that. It can be annoying, but it's the norm, in my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz
Back