GUILTY CA - Julia Jacobson, 37, San Diego, 2 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Palm Springs that weekend was deathly hot. Big Bear would have been cooler.

They need to get in touch with who she was suppose to go to Big Bear with. And it makes no sense to me that she went to Palm Springs. To go to Palm Springs she would be moving away from Big Bear.

Has anyone seen a report if she told anyone how long she intended to be out of town? Work? Friends? Family?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The windows being rolled down at all different heights makes it sound like young people using the car for joy riding.

An image of Julia from the FJFB group.

21319027_344196652705052_2597673831007237664_o.jpg

21427386_344196692705048_2410956079158102589_o.jpg

Is it possible that whoever drove her car back to that spot took the dog and left it in the car with Windows rolled down upon return. Maybe someone then saw dog alone and brought it home or to shelter? Have they checked shelters?

The lack of information from police definitely isn't helping the public help with finding her. I guess they must have reasons but it's frustrating for sure.

Is it possible that whoever drove her car back to that spot took the dog and left it in the car with Windows rolled down upon return. Maybe someone then saw dog alone and brought it home or to shelter? Have they checked shelters?

I saw comments on FB that shelters have been checked. The said the dog is microchipped. People in our neighborhood are usually really good about posting on nextdoor and our neighborhood FB page before actually taking a dog to a shelter... but looks like they have been checking shelters.

Can Onstar determine if the car was ever in Ontario? I know police confirmed a sighting of her but did they confirm if her company car was there?

This was posted on Find Julia Facebook page 30 min ago...

"Lt. Mike Holden, of San Diego Police was quoted yesterday saying investigators do not know where Jacobson may be, may be headed or if she is in danger. "We have no idea, and that's the tricky part about missing persons' investigations," Holden said. "We try to track someone's whereabouts by using the public's help and anyone calling in tips."

We know Julia and her dog Boogie were seen around 6:30 AM in San Diego at 7-11 on Aero Drive and we also know she and Boogie were seen in Ontario, CA that same day but we do NOT know where. However, Julia was a creature of habit and tended to go to the same places-7-11's, Target, Petsmart, and Whole Foods."

I saw comments on FB that shelters have been checked. The said the dog is microchipped. People in our neighborhood are usually really good about posting on nextdoor and our neighborhood FB page before actually taking a dog to a shelter... but looks like they have been checking shelters.

Thanks for this info... does that mean they checked shelters in Ontario as well? Did they mention also checking local vet offices in Ontario and San Diego?

I understand its a confirmed sighting based on surveillance camera video from a store in Ontario however the store's name, specific location and video have not been released to the public. Why the delay - legal reasons? More information the public has improves the chances to find Julia.

If in fact there was a confirmed sighting in Ontario, CA based on a surveillance camera video from a store, what led LE to Ontario and that particular store if they knew she was going else where? i.e Big Bear.

Thanks for this info... does that mean they checked shelters in Ontario as well? Did they mention also checking local vet offices in Ontario and San Diego?

Great question. I'm asking and offering help contacting shelters if needed.

From this article, it seems the ex met her in Ontario so they probably know from him. http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...ance-Family-Searches-Red-Flags-443453943.html

I read this the opposite. She met up with the ex somewhere else and was then later seen in Ontario.

As for your earlier post, how can they have surveillance footage and not know where it's from specifically? That makes no sense. Am I reading that wrong?

Just saw on Facebook a news blurb about a Vegas hotel clerk helping free a California woman kidnapped by her ex. Was so hoping it was J, but it's not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good question!!!

I'm not sure about this, but I think not. My dog follows Boogie on Instagram and in the few pictures I've seen of her in a car, the car was not white. It looked dark...maybe gray?

Is the husband really no longer a suspect? Or does LE say things like that in the hopes a suspect would let his guard down and make a mistake? Could it be within the realm of possibility that whoever is responsible for her disappearance kenneled Boogie somewhere? Seems like an odd thing to do, but I guess anything could be possible?

I think its the family saying they don't know where the surveillance footage is from. Police being this evasive usually mean they have a pretty good idea what happened.

Eta: what is the ex's name or is that sleuthing him?

To find Julia's relatives, just do a spokeo public search.

Great question. I'm asking and offering help contacting shelters if needed.

Thank you for doing this! I just think Wheatens are not easy to conceal so if someone took Julia maybe they didn't want to be saddled with the dog. I just hope they are both ok.

I read this the opposite. She met up with the ex somewhere else and was then later seen in Ontario.

As for your earlier post, how can they have surveillance footage and not know where it's from specifically? That makes no sense. Am I reading that wrong?

You're not reading that wrong. I questioned this also on facebook and family replied that they have no idea what police meant by that, they're not getting any info from LE.

I'm thinking she may be in a different vehicle than the one abandoned. Could she have been running late, transferred purse items and then forgot the keys in the ignition and someone took it for a joy ride? My husband has a company vehicle and he would not be allowed to use it on a day off for a pleasure trip.

Thank you for doing this! I just think Wheatens are not easy to conceal so if someone took Julia maybe they didn't want to be saddled with the dog. I just hope they are both ok.

Looks like people have already covered this all over Ontario/inland empire/San Diego. The dog is micro chipped also.

Was boogie's instagram account always private? Or is this new?

[h=1]Former Spearfish resident missing in CA[/h]
59babb4c8cfee.image.jpg

SPEARFISH — A Spearfish High School graduate and Army veteran now living in San Diego has been reported missing.

Julia Jacobson, who lived in Spearfish from 1991 to 2001, vanished on Sept. 2, leaving her family and law enforcement officials baffled.
“Julia’s mom passed away in February after a long battle with cancer. Since then, (Jacobson) has been in almost daily contact with her dad,” said friend Alice Snorteland of Minneapolis, Minn., who is helping raise awareness about Jacobson.

The last known contact was via a text from Jacobson to a friend stating that she was in Palm Springs, Calif., and planned to go to Big Bear, Calif., the next day. There was video surveillance that evening of her in Ontario, Calif., west of Palm Springs. Her car was found on Sept. 7, about a half mile from her home in San Diego with its windows rolled down at different levels.
Jacobson and her dog, Boogie, had vanished.
Read more: http://www.bhpioneer.com/local_news...cle_64a8aeb4-9971-11e7-a139-fb5695420b28.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back