GUILTY CA - Julia Jacobson, 37, San Diego, 2 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In any case, whoever ends up being in that barrel did not put themselves there. I hope some bits of forensic evidence are also obtainable. This is very sad, no matter who it is. :(

Any reports on the bodies found yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO!!!!!!!!!!! He killed that poor sweet dog too!!! He better hope he stays in prison for the remainder of his life. I would gladly give up my freedom for five minutes with that . I’m done

Nooo!!! I hope he gets the max punishment. Absolutely heartbreaking. [emoji174]

SAN DIEGO (KGTV) - The ex-husband of missing San Diego Army veteran Julia Jacobson was arrested Thursday on suspicion of murder, her sister*said.

Dalen Payne Ware is currently being held in the 4th Ave. Jail in Phoenix,*Arizona.

Julia Jacobson, 37, disappeared last month.* A friend received a text message indicating Jacobson was in Palm Springs but her actual location at the time is unknown.

http://www.10news.com/news/husband-of-missing-army-veteran-arrested-on-suspicion-of-murder
4707c852941c1012a1ec8ea5a9ba16ea.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

NO!!! I saw the alerts on my phone and got a bad feeling. I have been hoping and praying this wouldn't be the outcome for Julia and Boogie! Julia seemed like such a good hearted person with a bright future. RIP Julia and Boogie.

I had a feeling he was likely responsible. The only info I found about him online when I did some sleuthing early on suggested he was a MMA fighter which didn't give me a good feeling. https://m.facebook.com/notes/battle...4th-the-proving-ground-iii/10150097877768304/

I will refrain from saying what I think of this so I don't violate TOS

Rest In Peace Julia and Boogie[emoji179][emoji190]

I am beyond disgusted. Followed this case but knew deep down this would be the outcome.

Oh my Julia - I am so very sorry

There's a lot of dirt on him. What are the rules for posting that kind of stuff here?

Such a sad outcome. WTF was his motive? Couldn’t handle that she had moved on? What the heck happened??! :(

I can only pray that this useless is met with the kind of treatment that jail is known for. Killing sweet Julia is unspeakable but killing a defenseless animal goes beyond anything we as a society should allow. Death is too good for hi

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back