Found Safe CA - Julia Kebbel, 36, Los Angeles, 31 Jan 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some good thinking there, LAhiker.

The fire event in the apt is very curious. The neighbor did say “small fire” regarding the apt fire. But then he says: “you don’t expect police to be around for like, you know, 7 hours.”

I don’t know if he was exaggerating, but that seems like a long time for police to be there—for not thinking her disappearance was suspicious! (according to that article I linked before—sorry I don’t have the link right now).

I’m thinking maybe she was taking her dog out for a final bathroom break before going to bed, and not a true walk. Looking at the google map view of her street, if I were taking my dog out, I’d likely go right next door (part of the church?) where there’s a nice grassy area. I wonder if that is where she was seen. Maybe she didn’t take her phone because it was supposed to be real quick.

parking and/or basketball court right next door.
I wonder what that's all about

her and leah rose altmann same physical type..
both have famous connections..
with as big as los angeles is probably a coincidence
They have a LOT in common!
I've been working on a correlation between the 2 all day.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

parking and/or basketball court right next door.
I wonder what that's all about
There's a School crossing sign right there. It must be part of the buildings on the other side of the court.

Also, since her keys were missing, she probably locked the door behind her when she took the dog out. When firemen arrived, they probably had to break the door down.

This does not sound good. But if she was abducted, why take the dog? Or could it be it gave the abductors more time before she was discovered missing. If there was a wandering dog, that would have alerted people right away.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

There have been a few cases whereby someone walking their dog goes missing - and the dog goes missing as well. I believe most of these ended as a result of an ex murdering the missing person, and killing their dog as well.

There have been a few cases whereby someone walking their dog goes missing - and the dog goes missing as well. I believe most of these ended as a result of an ex murdering the missing person, and killing their dog as well.

Yep. Again, Julia Jacobson.

Is there a fireplace in this home? And who saw her last? Is their relationship a close one?

So it's one week today since Julia was last seen (by who, we don't know?). I saw yesterday that family had posted that an organized ground search with Klaas Kids but there is no Find Me page for Julia that I have come across (?) and it's only been mentioned on Klaas Kids briefly so I will assume nothing came of that?

I hope for more information on this one.

They have a LOT in common!
I've been working on a correlation between the 2 all day.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
One of the last places Leah Rose visited was Silver Lake to visit friends. I understood that was last sighting of Leah.

I sure hope that is right, but we hear this from LE too much before it turns out to have been extremely suspicious.
I have noticed with LAPD mainly nothing is ever suspicious. I think they have been directed to say that as auto reply. The Whistle blower case covered this. The Chief resigned over faking the numbers of crimes. He should have. It will take time to fix this HUGE problem in LAPD. It will take a very long time. This is a very dangerous area as most of the Sanctuary cities are. The numbers will lie and it takes the whistle blowers to bring to light. The sex trafficking has been downplayed, the payoffs are downplayed. I have seen good from the Sheriff Dept. They do not downplay the criminal activity. LAPD first response always in cases like this is "not suspicious". They usually direct families to hire a PI.

And there have been cases where a perp says, "come with me and do as I say. Or I will hurt your dog".

It's been a week. I have a bad feeling about this. Just because Julia was last seen on Weds Jan 31st at 11pm does not mean that that's exactly when she disappeared, but the absence of the dog in the apartment might imply that she did not return there (I guess she could have returned and then taken the dog out again, but that seems unlikely).

My guess is that the police said the disappearance was "not suspicious" for some reason that we don't know. Here are some possibilities.

Maybe her disappearance actually wasn't suspicious.

1. Maybe Julia went off to take time to herself. I doubt this -- doubt that she'd leave her other pets behind unless she knew someone else was going to take care of them. It also seems unlikely that she'd leave without her phone and purse. It sounds like something happened when she was walking the dog.

2. Maybe Julia has some psychological issue that would cause her to leave without considering the consequences. So far haven't heard anything to support that, but who knows.

Maybe her disappearance was suspicious but the LAPD thinks that characterizing it as such would disrupt their investigation or attempts to bring someone in:

3. Perhaps Julia was the victim of a random crime by someone she didn't know -- someone passing through or maybe someone in the neighborhood who was stalking her. I don't regard that neighborhood as particularly dangerous, but it's a big city and nowhere is completely safe. If the LAPD thought she'd been attacked by a stranger, they probably would say so (though maybe not if they suspected a neighbor.)

4. Maybe when she went for her walk, she was abducted or attacked by someone she knows -- the husband she's divorcing or someone she might've been seeing more recently. She could've been taken by force or might initially have been lured into a car willingly (perhaps with the dog as bait). If she was attacked or even just approached by a stranger, I think the dog (if not muzzled) would be likely to bark. But if the dog knew the person who abducted her, she might not have barked.

Given what I've heard at this time, possibility #4 -- abduction by someone she knows -- seems most likely. Just my opinion.

It's been a week. I have a bad feeling about this. Just because Julia was last seen on Weds Jan 31st at 11pm does not mean that that's exactly when she disappeared, but the absence of the dog in the apartment might imply that she did not return there (I guess she could have returned and then taken the dog out again, but that seems less likely).

My guess is that the police said the disappearance was "not suspicious" for some reason that we don't know. Here are some possibilities.

Maybe her disappearance actually wasn't suspicious.

1. Maybe Julia went off to take time to herself. I doubt this -- doubt that she'd leave her other pets behind unless she knew someone else was going to take care of them. It also seems unlikely that she'd leave without her phone and purse. It sounds like something happened when she was walking the dog.

2. Maybe Julia has some psychological issue that would cause her to leave without considering the consequences. So far haven't heard anything to support that, but who knows.

Maybe her disappearance was suspicious but the LAPD thinks that characterizing it as such would disrupt their investigation or attempts to bring someone in:

3. Perhaps Julia was the victim of a random crime by someone she didn't know -- someone passing through or maybe someone in the neighborhood who was stalking her. I don't regard that neighborhood as particularly dangerous, but it's a big city and nowhere is completely safe. If the LAPD thought she'd been attacked by a stranger, they probably would say so (though maybe not if they suspected a neighbor.)

4. Maybe when she went for her walk, she was abducted by someone she knows -- the husband she's divorcing or someone she might've been seeing more recently. She could've been taken by force or might initially have been lured into a car willingly (perhaps with the dog as bait). If she was attacked or even just approached by a stranger, I think the dog (if not muzzled) would be likely to bark. But if the dog knew the person who abducted her, he might not have barked.

Given what I've heard at this time, possibility #4 -- abduction by someone she knows -- seems most likely. Just my opinion.

BBM. This is what I've been thinking and cautiously waiting to say for a few days now.

I really do think that there is a whole lot more that LE know, or are waiting to confirm, and they have shared this with family also.

I'm saddened to see the lack of updates. (Of course, this may just be a game that needs to be played right now but my opinions on her disappearance, are not good ones, along with my thoughts on how this will end).

Can anyone find the proof that she was last seen at 11:00 walking the dog and by whom or where this info originated? I’m sure many houses on the street have the Ring system which records who else was out walking that night. If not, red flag, red flag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone find the proof that she was last seen at 11:00 walking the dog and by whom or where this info originated? I’m sure many houses on the street have the Ring system which records who else was out walking that night. If not, red flag, red flag.

The info originated (for me anyway) from her sister, Arielle. In her first post about Julia being missing, she mentions she was last seen walking her dog at 11pm Wednesday night, although, she does not say who she was seen by.

The post I referenced is linked here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BevgvXfllhS/?hl=en&taken-by=ariellekebbel

Thank you. :). I guess police aren’t releasing many details.

Thank you. :). I guess police aren’t releasing many details.

You're welcome.

No, they don't appear to be at all. I'm sure there is more going on than we know about. I hope.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome
Back