Found Safe CA - Julia Kebbel, 36, Los Angeles, 31 Jan 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I'm understanding here (I'm quickly reading before I have to drive) that a man has been arrested for this, victim has not been named but his SO is missing.

Here's an LA Times article with more details about the body found burned in Cypress Park. It's a horrific crime. The police say that the man killed his wife in an abandoned Pasadena restaurant, dismembered her, and transported her body in a suitcase on the Gold Line and via bicycle to the Cypress Park Home Depot parking lot, where he set fire to the suitcase and body.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-home-depot-fire-body-20180206-story.html

They have a LOT in common!
I've been working on a correlation between the 2 all day.
One of the last places Leah Rose visited was Silver Lake to visit friends. I understood that was last sighting of Leah.
Now THAT'S a fascinating coincidence! I wonder if Julia also frequented the same places Leah did, or knew any of the same people.

Her sister also said her dog is a chocolate lab, which it's not.. :thinking:

Perhaps she said that quickly as she was reporting Julia missing because the dog “looks” like a lab and is more identifiable to most people than a German short haired pointer/Weimaraner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her sister also said her dog is a chocolate lab, which it's not.. :thinking:

Perhaps she said that quickly as she was reporting Julia missing because the dog “looks” like a lab and is more identifiable to most people than a German short haired pointer/Weimaraner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with here. I love dogs, I'd say I am a "dog person" and looked heavily into different breeds when we got ours but I wouldn't have a clue what a Pointer would look like.

Also, we can't just throw off everything that the family are saying just because of one little fact. Especially when we have so little to go on.

I agree with here. I love dogs, I'd say I am a "dog person" and looked heavily into different breeds when we got ours but I wouldn't have a clue what a Pointer would look like. Also, we can't just throw off everything that the family are saying just because of one little fact. Especially when we have so little to go on.

Got it. I was just making an observation.. :facepalm:

Now THAT'S a fascinating coincidence! I wonder if Julia also frequented the same places Leah did, or knew any of the same people.

This is interesting. I've been following along, silently, with Leah's case. I saw that Leah's Mom stated she is in contact with Julia's Dad so I wonder if they will be able to make these types of connections, if there are any.

How many times have we all seen cases whereby a woman who is breaking up with her boyfriend or else getting a divorce from her husband goes missing, and then a while later the BF or husband is arrested for the murder? I mean, it's so common it's almost scary...

How many times have we all seen cases whereby a woman who is breaking up with her boyfriend or else getting a divorce from her husband goes missing, and then a while later the BF or husband is arrested for the murder? I mean, it's so common it's almost scary...

Yeah... although I think the connections to Leah are interesting, I'm waiting for this to happen.

I think the accounting of who claims to have seen her walking the dog at 11:00 pm is critical. Who was it, and what else did they see and/or hear?

There are various surveillance cameras in the neighborhood that could probably help establish when the last time she was at that location and which direction she was going. I know because I walked it today and made note of the addresses. Those inclines are a ***** and I am way out of shape. I just don’t know where to submit that info. I don’t think LE would be able to do anything without probable cause or a warrant, and I don’t want to put these addresses on blast for anyone and everyone to harass these home owners. What would be the best place to send it?

There are various surveillance cameras in the neighborhood that could probably help establish when the last time she was at that location and which direction she was going. I know because I walked it today and made note of the addresses. Those inclines are a ***** and I am way out of shape. I just don’t know where to submit that info. I don’t think LE would be able to do anything without probable cause or a warrant, and I don’t want to put these addresses on blast for anyone and everyone to harass these home owners. What would be the best place to send it?

I suggest the sister.. she could give the addresses to the lead detective, the klass kids organization or a PI if they hire/hired one.
She or a representative could even go to the locations herself and ask that be saved or copies made or how ever LE does it.
Time of course is of the essence.

I suggest the sister.. she could give the addresses to the lead detective, the klass kids organization or a PI if they hire/hired one.
She or a representative could even go to the locations herself and ask that be saved or copies made or how ever LE does it.
Time of course is of the essence.

Thanks acidflare1 for doing that! I agree with iscaremyself that you could give the info to the sister. You could also mention it to LE through their tips line, though I wouldn't necessarily expect a response. While they may already have checked all those cameras, it wouldn't hurt to make sure. Sometimes we hear after the fact about investigations in which something wasn't done that should've been.

I think most home and building owners in the area would probably give the footage to LE or the family voluntarily (and may have already done so). On the other hand, on the basis of past incidents, some of the cameras may turn out not to have been working or may be fake. But again, doesn't hurt to pass the info on to the family and possibly LE and make sure they were all checked.

BTW, the statement issued by the LAPD on Monday Feb 5th did mention the bit about Julia being last seen walking her dog in the 1900 block of Golden Gate Ave, though it doesn't give a time. So my guess is that at least that bit is credible, whether from a witness or camera. But even if that info was from a camera, that doesn't mean they got every camera in the area.

http://lapdonline.org/home/news_view/63485

Where is the soon to be divorced husband ?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

acidflare... :grouphug:

:greetings: acidflare1, thank you for joining us here and for going that extra mile for Julia.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbles—
Back