Found Deceased CA - Juliani Cardenas, 4, Patterson, 18 January 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"I'm not talking to the press or anyone else I just had to let you all know before the news does... I love you all very much and my son does too. He's my lil angel now and believe me I'm crying as I am writing this to you all......"

This young mother has been the epitome of grace throughout this nightmare. What a strong, loving mommy Juliani was blessed to have. My heart is just broken for her and her mother.

I hope the support and care she has found in their community continues as she moves forward.

RIP Lil Juliani.

I just got the text canceling the Amber Alert. :(

When something like this happens it is natural to want to blame someone. To be angry at someone, yell at them, hate them.

In this case the person who actually took this child and killed him, is likely also dead.

In this case the mother who dated the killer, is heartbroken and sympathetic.

In this case the person watching the child at the time of the abduction, did nothing wrong.

In this case, the only person left in the equation is the farm worker. He is the one left to be angry at.

It's human and natural to be angry about this.

Just like we find fault with other parents when something happens to their child. In our minds, that makes it less likely to happen to US. "Oh, it was her creepy boyfriend, I don't date so it won't happen to ME..."

No, we may not date a guy with a rap sheet. But do we do background checks on our neighbors, our friends spouses, the guy who comes to clean the carpet or mow the lawn? Anyone of those could just as easily commit a crime against our family. Destiny Norton, Elizabeth Olten, Elizbaeth Ennen, Elizabeth Smart, Somer Thompson...

We can always find fault when something like this happens. Because if that person did everything right and this still happened to them... that means it can also happen to us. :twocents:

I understand. I'm sorry, I am just upset about the little boy. :(

I don't know if this will make you feel better or worse... but here is the direct quote about the farm worker...

"The witness said he saw the car drive into the canal, but he panicked and didn't inform sheriff's officials until the following day.

Christianson has said the search still would have been a recovery mission had the farm worker informed authorities immediately because a rescue could not have occurred in time to save anyone."

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/201...r-confirms-boy-pulled-from.html#ixzz1CkElPopB

My heart goes out to his family. He is with the angels now and can never be hurt again.

This one is particularly hard to take. I think it is because little Juliani was ripped out of his grandmother's arms and taken away to be killed in such a tragic way. God bless this little child, his grandmother, his mother and the unborn baby. I would not wish this on anyone.

Rest in peace little Juliani. So very sad. My heart hurts for his family.

Rest in Peace, precious little angel, Juliani, gone too soon..... :rose:

RIP Juliani. May you fly with angels and give your mom the strength to carry on.

Rest in peace and fly with the angels sweet little man. :rose:

I just have to say I have total respect for the sheriff in this case. Bless his heart and his team. Alot of cases could sure use a sheriff like him.

Heaven has a beautiful new Angel, Juliani God has a plan for you.
Watch over your mom, sister, and grandma.

I just have to say I have total respect for the sheriff in this case. Bless his heart and his team. Alot of cases could sure use a sheriff like him.

Heaven has a beautiful new Angel, Juliani God has a plan for you.
Watch over your mom, sister, and grandma.

I respect him also and am very impressed with his professionalism shown on NG's show tonight.

What kind of a monster kills a baby like this???
My heart bleeds for Juliani's family.

PLEASE MOMS do not let these addicted, angry, drunks, with felonys live with you and your babies!

Rest in peace dear boy,my prayers are with his mother and grandmother,such a sad and tragic ending for such a young life just starting out.

Poor little guy's body traveled 31 miles from where the car was found to where he was located today. :cry:

So sad... I like to believe he was carried away before then.

an-angel-flies-through-the-night-sky-carrying-a-child.jpg

I just now saw on NG, there is now an arrest warrant out for that ? So, he bailed out before driving that poor child into the canal?????? I thought he went in too?

Although this is the outcome most of us expected, it doesn't make it any easier. I feel so terrible for Juliani's family, especially his mother and grandmother. And little Juliani's last moments must have been filled with questions and terror. :(

Rest in peace, little Juliani.

I just now saw on NG, there is now an arrest warrant out for that ? So, he bailed out before driving that poor child into the canal?????? I thought he went in too?

The way I understood it is...they think he's in the water, too. But until he surfaces, they put the arrest warrant out there. Just in case.

Rest peacefully Juliani and know that you were truly loved by many. May your family be blessed with the strength to see them through the coming days. Fly on the wings of an angel little man and know that many are weeping that your life was ended way too early.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATS2+3
Back