CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think she would wander in a random direction though not towards a main intersection that is used to get back to Bishop then immediately disappear right there if her intention was to wander. That fact that both the pooches and eye witnesses lost track of her at highway 6 tells me she was picked up not lost.
That’s a good point, and I also think it’s a good possibility that she was picked up. That would definitely explain why she seems to be nowhere around the area! But I also don’t think dogs are 100%—they’re great but not 100%. I don’t remember seeing that dogs lost her scent there, but it been a while since I’ve looked at the details of this case.

This case is so tough because there’s not a lot of evidence to go on. It’s like we mostly only have our instincts and circumstantial stuff to form opinions. Like for me, I have a bad taste in my mouth because of so many lies told right off the bat. There’s no reason for that when your child is MISSING IMO. But I don’t know what it means. I really don’t think there’s a murder/cover up going on here and definitely not involving LE. If any cover up is happening I think it’s covering up an accident. But her wandering, hiding and succumbing to elements or getting picked up by the wrong person makes sense too. I personally don’t think she was picked up by an accomplice to run away, but not based on facts, just my feelings.

It’s a weird one for sure.

My point was if we can't pursue the theory that the BM boyfriend was involved because his involvement wasn't mentioned in MSM how can we pursue the SM involvement because her involvement hasn't been mentioned either. Unless the fact she was with Karlie is enough to warrant the exploration of her involvement.

have you watched the Dr. Phil interview? Most of what I discuss comes from SM own mouth. She certainly have us a lot to discuss within TOS.

have you watched the Dr. Phil interview? Most of what I discuss comes from SM own mouth. She certainly have us a lot to discuss within TOS.
Yes, I watched the shows several times. Why do you ask? tia

Thanks, Opie. I somehow missed that guy. He doesn't appear to be violent, but his proximity to Karlie is quite worrying.

In the meantime, I've done a little bit more investigation into the six psychos. If Karlie is held captive, she could be held captive in a shipping container. Call it a random thought, but I've read of dozens of instances of this. Not all sadistic psychopaths kill their victims straight away. Here's what I found:

Raymond Anthony Gorcey: homeless
Jeffrey Wayne Davis: homeless
Gary Robert Hitchborn: densely packed trailer park
Stephen Edward Routh: densely packed trailer park
Robert Charles Hartman: big ranch
James Manuel Hernandez: wooded area across the street from multiple shipping containers in a desolate lot full of scrap and car parts

Now the homeless guys and the trailer park dudes could be just as guilty, but since we haven't found a body, wouldn't it be a smart idea to search the properties of these men? James Hernandez lives across the street from multiple shipping containers. It would be even smarter if we could get someone who lives near Bishop to go snooping around those—they look like they're on a scapyard.

James Hernandez is a convicted violent rapist, by the way.
download1.png

Thanks, Opie. I somehow missed that guy. He doesn't appear to be violent, but his proximity to Karlie is quite worrying.

In the meantime, I've done a little bit more investigation into the six psychos. If Karlie is held captive, she could be held captive in a shipping container. Call it a random thought, but I've read of dozens of instances of this. Not all sadistic psychopaths kill their victims straight away. Here's what I found:

Raymond Anthony Gorcey: homeless
Jeffrey Wayne Davis: homeless
Gary Robert Hitchborn: densely packed trailer park
Stephen Edward Routh: densely packed trailer park
Robert Charles Hartman: big ranch
James Manuel Hernandez: wooded area across the street from multiple shipping containers in a desolate lot full of scrap and car parts

Now the homeless guys and the trailer park dudes could be just as guilty, but since we haven't found a body, wouldn't it be a smart idea to search the properties of these men? James Hernandez lives across the street from multiple shipping containers. It would be even smarter if we could get someone who lives near Bishop to go snooping around those—they look like they're on a scapyard.

James Hernandez is a convicted violent rapist, by the way.
View attachment 215888

Thank you! I believe I’ve seen that scrapyard looking place on google maps. While the homeless offenders don’t really have a place or means of getting away with her quickly and hiding her, they’re also not tied down to a place other than them having to register. Unfortunately, they may not care about that.

Thank you! I believe I’ve seen that scrapyard looking place on google maps. While the homeless offenders don’t really have a place or means of getting away with her quickly and hiding her, they’re also not tied down to a place other than them having to register. Unfortunately, they may not care about that.
It's on a reservation for the Paiute tribe. Could be a chop shop.

I don’t think in her state of mind, Karlie would have gotten into a stranger’s car willingly. So this would have to be by force that she was taken, IMO. It’s not a deserted Hwy so do you think there were no witnesses to this? Perp got lucky that no one on the road at that moment? He would have had to pull over and take her by force, do you think?

I don’t think in her state of mind, Karlie would have gotten into a stranger’s car willingly. So this would have to be by force that she was taken, IMO. It’s not a deserted Hwy so do you think there were no witnesses to this? Perp got lucky that no one on the road at that moment? He would have had to pull over and take her by force, do you think?
It was very early in the morning, as has been said before. Perhaps her psychosis had quieted down. Or perhaps she was taken by a particularly violent man with a particularly violent history, one whose property she accidentally trespassed on.

I do remember one witness reported seeing her behind a barbed wire fence that morning which always bothered me. Does anyone know which witness that was and where?

I actually thinking wandering into desert and dying of dehydration/the elements is the most logical. Of course we’d think she would have been found given there are not a ton of places to hide and they were out with equipment fairly quickly. But it can happen, bodies can be missed. My opinion only here.

I still lean to this answer myself. Previously I was leaning to someone picked her up and/or she was being sex trafficked. I know when they were searching it was very windy which was hampering the search dogs. Many times the simple answer is the correct answer.

Lost people can walk way further than people realize. Last year that little boy that got lost walked miles. People were shocked that he could walk that far. Unfortunately he was finally found dead. And in an area that had been searched several times.

So now think of how far a teenage girl with an altered state of mind could walk. And I suppose the desert can decompose a body rather quickly. Searching a desert can't be easy.

The SM and the dad did so many things wrong. No disputing that. SM really screwed up those first golden hours of finding her. She also did many things that in my opinion were inappropriate (Halloween party) but that doesn't make her a murderer.

probably got 25 cars going through there in an hour. It's very possible for it to not get a car through there in 5 minutes for an abduction.

Where is Karlie Gusé ? Desperate search for young girl intensifies as mystery surrounds how, why she disappeared

Oct 25, 2018

[...]

Despite massive search efforts to find Karlie, including the use of scent dogs and helicopters, she has not been located. Melissa told CrimeOnline that at least three neighbors saw someone who could have been Karlie. The stepmom stated that while at least one neighbor said they spotted someone they believed to be Karlie, the other two neighbors reportedly said they couldn’t be sure, as they’ve never met the teen personally. Melissa, however, said that all three neighbors provided the same description.

Melissa also indicated that someone told her they saw someone who looked like Karlie at the corner of Highway 6, around a mile away from her family home, standing on the inside of a barbed wire fence. [ibm]

Sheriff Ingrid Brauhn with the Mono County Sheriff’s Department confirmed that three separate witnesses told authorities they saw someone who looked like Karlie walking in and around the neighborhood, early morning, October 13.

Where is Karlie Gusé ? Desperate search for young girl intensifies as mystery surrounds how, why she disappeared

Oct 25, 2018

[...]

Despite massive search efforts to find Karlie, including the use of scent dogs and helicopters, she has not been located. Melissa told CrimeOnline that at least three neighbors saw someone who could have been Karlie. The stepmom stated that while at least one neighbor said they spotted someone they believed to be Karlie, the other two neighbors reportedly said they couldn’t be sure, as they’ve never met the teen personally. Melissa, however, said that all three neighbors provided the same description.

Melissa also indicated that someone told her they saw someone who looked like Karlie at the corner of Highway 6, around a mile away from her family home, standing on the inside of a barbed wire fence. [ibm]

Sheriff Ingrid Brauhn with the Mono County Sheriff’s Department confirmed that three separate witnesses told authorities they saw someone who looked like Karlie walking in and around the neighborhood, early morning, October 13.
There seems to be a difference between this article and the recent presser. The sheriff said the sightings were very credible. Two of the witnesses said they knew Karlie. One was in law enforcement & the other an educator, This certainly contrasts with the highlighted part of the statement posted.

Snipped
There were no indications of forced entry to the home. She left all her belongings behind, including her cellular phone, eyeglasses and money, and has never been heard from again.snipped

Imo, she would not have left the above items behind.
I agree. I just don't see a teen girl, apparently very attached to her boyfriend, running away from her house, without taking her phone. The fact that she never even contacted her boyfriend also says it all for me. She didn't run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman