CA - Keith Green, 27, found deceased, Millbrae, 28 April 2016 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for the heads-up. I believe the poster. It makes me so angry. Normally, I would say file a civil suit, but Li is so incredibly wealthy, what good would it do?

ETA: I am very curious as to how the jurors came to an unanimous decision in regards to Li, but not Bayat (they were deadlocked 6-6 on the murder charge against him when the mistrial was declared).

Ed Walsh ABC7 News Bay Area on Twitter

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads-up. I believe the poster. It makes me so angry. Normally, I would say file a civil suit, but Li is so incredibly wealthy, what good would it do?

ETA: I am very curious as to how the jurors came to an unanimous decision in regards to Li, but not Bayat (they were deadlocked 6-6 on the murder charge against him when the mistrial was declared).

$$$$$$

#breaking The decision over whether to retry defendant Kaveh Bayat has been postponed until Dec. 19 at 9 a.m. Prosecutors say they need more time. Bayat is accused of killing Keith Green in 2016. His former girlfriend Tiffany Li was found not guilty last month. @abc7newsbayarea

#breaking The former key witness in the case against Tiffany Li and Kaveh Bayat, Olivier Adella, was in court this morning. The DA agreed to drop its motion to suspend the plea deal, effectively dropping the murder charges against him. @abc7newsbayarea @KGOdesk

#Breakingnews With credit for time served, Olivier Adella could be released from jail at a sentencing hearing Jan. 10. Adella is the former key witness in the case against Tiffany Li and Kaveh Bayat. The DA is NOT pursing murder charges against him. @abc7newsbayarea @KGOdesk

#Breakingnews With credit for time served, Olivier Adella could be released from jail at a sentencing hearing Jan. 10. Adella is the former key witness in the case against Tiffany Li and Kaveh Bayat. The DA is NOT pursing murder charges against him. @abc7newsbayarea @KGOdesk

that moron. he screwed the whole case.

The last I read, yes, Keith's mother has main custody of them but Tiffany's mother has partial custody. Keith's mother used to work for the same company as my hubby- she quit her job in WA in order to be able to take care of the grandchildren. I believe she moved back to CA.

The last I read, yes, Keith's mother has main custody of them but Tiffany's mother has partial custody. Keith's mother used to work for the same company as my hubby- she quit her job in WA in order to be able to take care of the grandchildren. I believe she moved back to CA.
the link up above says she moved to china w them. this case is just so messed up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back