CA - Keith Green, 27, found deceased, Millbrae, 28 April 2016 *not guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
transcribe any new news?

No, I'm not a good transcriber. There was not much new there. About the only thing different was when a reporter asked if Keith Green's body had been burned or otherwise damaged, and the PIO said no... that dental records were necessary to identify the body because of natural consequences of the body being outdoors for so long. "Ongoing investigation" and "I don't have that information" were the answers to most of the questions.

thanks for watching.

No, I'm not a good transcriber. There was not much new there. About the only thing different was when a reporter asked if Keith Green's body had been burned or otherwise damaged, and the PIO said no... that dental records were necessary to identify the body because of natural consequences of the body being outdoors for so long. "Ongoing investigation" and "I don't have that information" were the answers to most of the questions.

I don't understand why they are keeping the cause of death so close to the vest. I wonder if that will come out in today's arraignment? Gotta wonder which one of them will flip on the others first- my bet is Tiffany will...

Did any of our local stations post a link from yesterday's presser? If they did, I missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read on kron 4 that the black man was arrested Friday, THEN the police swat team went to her house at 3 am w the3 battering ram. so I think it was him who talked. sounds like they were hiding out behind her gates and they got what they needed from him to get a warrant.

I don't understand why they are keeping the cause of death so close to the vest. I wonder if that will come out in today's arraignment? Gotta wonder which one of them will flip on the others first- my bet is Tiffany will...

I read on kron 4 that the black man was arrested Friday, THEN the police swat team went to her house at 3 am w the3 battering ram. so I think it was him who talked. sounds like they were hiding out behind her gates and they got what they needed from him to get a warrant.

Interesting! Glad I didn't put money on her flipping first! I'm hoping they'll allow cameras for the hearing today - hopefully they'll keep them on no-bail status.

I hope so too, but im sure if she does bail they will take her passport since she was already rumored to be trying to flea.

Interesting! Glad I didn't put money on her flipping first! I'm hoping they'll allow cameras for the hearing today - hopefully they'll keep them on no-bail status.

I don't, im pretty sure they haven't released it.

I'll have to check that out - thanks for the info! I don't suppose anyone has any information on HOW he was killed? It's just really bothering me they're not putting that information out. I have to wonder why?

I'll have to check that out - thanks for the info! I don't suppose anyone has any information on HOW he was killed? It's just really bothering me they're not putting that information out. I have to wonder why?

He was shot in the neck and tossed somewhere in Sonoma.

so in this link, they said green had served 6 months on probation for a DV charge.... then once again was arrested but charged dropped when basically he showed texts that showed she was lying. my husband's ex too! she has filed TRO on all three of her baby daddies.... I know my husband it was not true and was dismissed. she encouraged my adult step daughter to do the same when she broke up w her child's father (my step daughter is not her child)

I hope she doesn't play the battered woman card.

Not that I saw- the coverage on this case has been sparse - KRON has been good about reporting on it but not KTVU. Very odd. Here's KRON's piece from yesterday:

http://kron4.com/2016/05/23/three-arrested-in-murder-of-millbrae-father-keith-green/

so in this link, they said green had served 6 months on probation for a DV charge.... then once again was arrested but charged dropped when basically he showed texts that showed she was lying. my husband's ex too! she has filed TRO on all three of her baby daddies.... I know my husband it was not true and was dismissed. she encouraged my adult step daughter to do the same when she broke up w her child's father (my step daughter is not her child)

I hope she doesn't play the battered woman card.
Since she comes from such a wealthy family, she'll have the best defense... nothing will surprise me. Poor kids, but glad they're away from this killer.
from

her family did a wack job at raising her, they shouldn't have these girls.

Since she comes from such a wealthy family, she'll have the best defense... nothing will surprise me. Poor kids, but glad they're away from this killer.
from

Thanks for the Mercury link - that is a good read! I wonder where the family $$ comes from - even WHO the family is? There sure seems to be a lot secrecy about this case.

Looking at their booking photos yesterday it really bothered me that those were the last three sets of eyes poor Keith saw before they killed him. My heart is so sad for what he may have endured...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe
Back