CA - Keith Green, 27, found deceased, Millbrae, 28 April 2016 *not guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The 2 young daughters of Keith Green and Tiffany Li have been removed from the mother's home (they have been with Tiffany's mother).

In one place the article says that they are in "protective custody" and in another place it says that they are now with Keith Green's mother in Oregon. Whichever it is, it sounds like a court battle coming up.

http://abc7news.com/news/exclusive-...-from-peninsula-murder-suspects-home/1359865/

Oh Ffs the nerve of her damn mother, the kids were "kidnapped". That woman sure probably was going to take them to China. And I'm sure they would kill them rather not not get their way, isn't what they did to Keith?

The 2 young daughters of Keith Green and Tiffany Li have been removed from the mother's home (they have been with Tiffany's mother).

In one place the article says that they are in "protective custody" and in another place it says that they are now with Keith Green's mother in Oregon. Whichever it is, it sounds like a court battle coming up.

http://abc7news.com/news/exclusive-...-from-peninsula-murder-suspects-home/1359865/

Oh Ffs the nerve of her damn mother, the kids were "kidnapped". That woman sure probably was going to take them to China. And I'm sure they would kill them rather not not get their way, isn't what they did to Keith?

More from the @ABC7 link:

[...]
The judge Friday denied Juong Li's motion to reverse the protective order.

A formal hearing will be held next month.
[...]

This all started with a battle over custody of these precious girls. The younger Li (if proven guilty in a court of law) has shown how far she's willing to go to keep them from Keith and his family IMO.

I hope next month's hearing goes in CC's (Keith's Mom's) favor! What good is a court order to a family with power and nearly unlimited resources / money to burn?
Hiring the kind of legal counsel it takes to wipe the floor against someone you're suing isn't cheap, believe me. For the Li's, cost is no issue. What about the Green family? If not, the playing field is not level! That said, IMO, the rules don't apply to the Li's (or at least not the same rules as the rest of us). Entitlement issues, feeling they are above the law, etc., are learned behaviors may have played a part in why we are even here now, with Keith paying the ultimate price! :cow:

Two little girls will never see their loving father again. For that reason alone, they deserve to be as close to his family as possible. Until the criminal case(s) are adjudicated, is it not safer for them to be shielded from the accused? What guarantees can truly be made that they will protected from the horrible details of what truly happened? How can we be sure they are not told things that they are far too young to process about what is occurring around them - if they were to be returned to their "mother's" side of the family? I ask these questions from my experiences externing in a DV shelter. Children become pawns, and are told things they shouldn't hear far too often, IME. It happens, with malice and without (sad but true).

The kidnapping accusation just proves my point, JMO! :thud:

The best interest of the children is paramount. My own recent experience has somewhat shaken my faith in "the system," but I hold out hope that next month's hearing will bring the best result. To even risk putting them in harm's way again is unacceptable.

It has to work out as we all hope it will. They've already lost far too much.

:twocents:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dealing with an alienated kid rn thanks to mommie trying to get her way. Two are fine, one does things like walk around w his phone on to report to mommie. He really needs therapy, we are going to push for it at the next hearing.

The family of KG should start a or a youcaring. I would donate.

More from the @ABC7 link:

[...]
The judge Friday denied Juong Li's motion to reverse the protective order.

A formal hearing will be held next month.
[...]

This all started with a battle over custody of these precious girls. The younger Li (if proven guilty in a court of law) has shown how far she's willing to go to keep them from Keith and his family IMO.

I hope next month's hearing goes in CC's (Keith's Mom's) favor! What good is a court order to a family with power and nearly unlimited resources / money to burn?
Hiring the kind of legal counsel it takes to wipe the floor against someone you're suing isn't cheap, believe me. For the Li's, cost is no issue. What about the Green family? If not, the playing field is not level! That said, IMO, the rules don't apply to the Li's (or at least not the same rules as the rest of us). Entitlement issues, feeling they are above the law, etc., are learned behaviors may have played a part in why we are even here now, with Keith paying the ultimate price! :cow:

Two little girls will never see their loving father again. For that reason alone, they deserve to be as close to his family as possible. Until the criminal case(s) are adjudicated, is it not safer for them to be shielded from the accused? What guarantees can truly be made that they will protected from the horrible details of what truly happened? How can we be sure they are not told things that they are far too young to process about what is occurring around them - if they were to be returned to their "mother's" side of the family? I ask these questions from my experiences externing in a DV shelter. Children become pawns, and are told things they shouldn't hear far too often, IME. It happens, with malice and without (sad but true).

The kidnapping accusation just proves my point, JMO! :thud:

The best interest of the children is paramount. My own recent experience has somewhat shaken my faith in "the system," but I hold out hope that next month's hearing will bring the best result. To even risk putting them in harm's way again is unacceptable.

It has to work out as we all hope it will. They've already lost far too much.

:twocents:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully, the defendants will all be charged with conspiracy to commit murder, luring, and lying in wait, anything to bump it to 1st degree murder. Two more children without parents. I have been lurking here but my alarm bells went off on having 'custody talks' at that time of night. Any serious talks should take place in an office in the light of day. RIP Keith.

Dealing with an alienated kid rn thanks to mommie trying to get her way. Two are fine, one does things like walk around w his phone on to report to mommie. He really needs therapy, we are going to push for it at the next hearing.

The family of KG should start a or a youcaring. I would donate.

They actually had a fund going for reward money. They have since offered to refund people's $$ but if people don't want a refund - will use part of the money for a memorial for Keith and part of it to go to Mark Klaas' foundation.

I am SO glad the girls are with his mother. I do wonder what transpired though that they took them from Li's parents. Still so little information out there about this case.

What am I not seeing? I knew all that stuff.

Hmmm....you're not missing anything- the link didn't post correctly. It was an article about Adella's ex-wife being terrified of him - he threatened to kill her and her family--not a nice guy it seems. I'll have to look and see if I can find it..

Hmmm....you're not missing anything- the link didn't post correctly. It was an article about Adella's ex-wife being terrified of him - he threatened to kill her and her family--not a nice guy it seems. I'll have to look and see if I can find it..

I saw this story on the news last night. Adella' entire bio is false and he uses several aliases, wife is terrified of him.

I didn't see that! crazy!

ok so is this the wife he has posted all over his fb profile?

ok so is this the wife he has posted all over his fb profile?

I don't think so. They apparently are still married only because she wouldn't sign divorce papers after he refused to accept his share of financial obligations during the marriage. She doesn't mention anything about a new baby etc so I think he's still married to her but found himself a new woman. He sounds like a very intimidating kind of guy. :(

the one he has on his fb page seems stiff and intimidated in most pix on there too.

I don't think so. They apparently are still married only because she wouldn't sign divorce papers after he refused to accept his share of financial obligations during the marriage. She doesn't mention anything about a new baby etc so I think he's still married to her but found himself a new woman. He sounds like a very intimidating kind of guy. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother
Back