CA - Keith Green, 27, found deceased, Millbrae, 28 April 2016 *not guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
if she bails and starts dating we will prob have bayat singing a la the limon case.

That bail figure has astonished me. Think the most i've seen is ten million.

looks like shes scraping it together and may be free bird by manana after court :(

http://abc7news.com/news/exclusive-hillsborough-murder-suspect-posts-$60m-in-property-for-bail/1836766/

no justice for the rich. ugh. I hope her fackboi bf rats her out

According to the local noon news- she'll be out in about 30 minutes. Looks like pretty heavy media coverage so there should be footage of her leaving. They've also staked out her *humble* home in Hillsborough...

According to the local noon news- she'll be out in about 30 minutes. Looks like pretty heavy media coverage so there should be footage of her leaving. They've also staked out her *humble* home in Hillsborough...

When you got folks that can put up 60+ million in property her 2mil home maybe humble:)

ETA - It was approx 15-20 people that came up with that much so what an average of 3mil each?

disgusting.

the thing is, if she can come up w this bail, whose to say she doesn't have a fake passport and a new life and identity already arranged? for the kids too??? we already know her morals would not prevent such a thing.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-70-million-bail-tiffany-li-20170405-story.html

“Our belief is her family wealth is in the $100 million to $150 million range,” he said. “She comes from enormous wealth.”

ETA - Story made front page of reddit r/news.

pisses me off that the rich get whatever the hell they want with no accountability. even buys the freakin white house. disgusting.

the thing is, if she can come up w this bail, whose to say she doesn't have a fake passport and a new life and identity already arranged? for the kids too??? we already know her morals would not prevent such a thing.

She could, she virtually could pay for anything BUT the property put up by the 15-20 friends and family members could be seized if she runs.

I'm thinking she won't. She has enough money to get the best lawyer and I guess these folks who put up their property don't think she will run either.

ETA - the other 2 guy didn't even ask for bail because they knew they couldn't make it. I'm wondering if one will turn on her?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97
Back