GUILTY CA - Keithan Panyavong, 19 mos, Escondido, 7 Dec 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, I didn't realize that this thread was about baby Keithan. God rest his little soul. :(

I think that most baby medicine is not particularly toxic. I'll consider the possibility that the kid got into moms stash instead.

I haven't been able to find any trial outcome information on this case. However, the mother, Phatsary Panyavong was released from prison on 4/27/2009. So, not quite 2 1/2 years. Nice.

Why can we not have manatory Murder charges for any parent that disregards and tosses our children out like trash! I have heard so many times mom's getting charges like abuse of a corpse. Give me a break. We always want to say that if the mom did it that it must of been an accident but if it is an accident, own up to it. Our children are to be valued not disrgarded.
Time for things to change. Anyone, mom or not that kills a child and tosses them away to refuse or delay justice needs to be charged with nothing less then murder!

Let the system know...our children are not to be treated like trash!

From May 2008:

http://www.10news.com/news/escondido-mom-sentenced-for-toddler-s-death

A North County woman who admitted that her 19-month-old son died three days before she reported him missing, which sparked a massive search effort, pleaded guilty Wednesday to involuntary manslaughter and was immediately sentenced to four years in prison...

Schaber said she couldn't determine the toddler's cause of death, saying he could have been alive when placed in the bag.

The deputy medical examiner said she ruled out a theory that the toddler was overmedicated because an examination of his liver found there were no drugs in his system when he died.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back