Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni missing from Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Add the *possibility* that Kiely was drunk and/or high and how much slower her reflexes would have been. And on a moonless night (moonset was ~12:21 am). It probably would take a sober person at least 30 seconds to grasp what had happened and by then the car would be in the process of overturning. In pitch black.
SBM & BBM for focus.

Speaking from personal experience I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. Some may only take 30 seconds, others take a lot longer which was my case.

Being in a rollover, where I had taken no drugs nor drank any alcohol, it took me a WHOLE LOT longer than 30 seconds to grasp what had happened. I was out of sorts and not thinking straight for I don't even know how long... at LEAST an hour. Everything past being picked up on the side of the road has been whipped from my memory. I wasn't thinking in the right mind with what I was dealing with for quite a while. That including how to exit the car, how I had came across a field (I hadn't, I was pointed in the opposite direction I came from), how important my ONE dancing shoe was to me, and then still in a daze after climbing up the embankment and waiting for I don't know how long before a car came by. I still was in shock without my wits when someone finally stopped.

So for some, 30 seconds isn't enough time. I honestly can't even imagine what stupid places my mind would have gone in if water was rushing into my car. I am a very logical person but all logic flew out the window that night.

He saw a pair of shoes....but were they on Kiely? Or were they just laying around on the seats/floor?

Sometimes women keep spare shoes in the car too.

MOO.
For me, he was trying to see if he could locate a body and would only mentioned seeing shoes if they were on her. Once he saw them he moved to the opposite end of the window of where shoes (on feet) were. Why mention things in the car? He hadn't said "I see a Truly can, some paraphernalia, a brush, a phone charger, etc". He wasn't giving inventory, he was looking to see if he could see her body.

All MOO :)

SBM & BBM for focus.

Speaking from personal experience I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. Some may only take 30 seconds, others take a lot longer which was my case.

Being in a rollover, where I had taken no drugs nor drank any alcohol, it took me a WHOLE LOT longer than 30 seconds to grasp what had happened. I was out of sorts and not thinking straight for I don't even know how long... at LEAST an hour. Everything past being picked up on the side of the road has been whipped from my memory. I wasn't thinking in the right mind with what I was dealing with for quite a while. That including how to exit the car, how I had came across a field (I hadn't, I was pointed in the opposite direction I came from), how important my ONE dancing shoe was to me, and then still in a daze after climbing up the embankment and waiting for I don't know how long before a car came by. I still was in shock without my wits when someone finally stopped.

So for some, 30 seconds isn't enough time. I honestly can't even imagine what stupid places my mind would have gone in if water was rushing into my car. I am a very logical person but all logic flew out the window that night.
Thank you for sharing your personal experience and I'm sorry you had to go through such a horrible accident!

I loosely estimated the time based on the video of the Station nightclub fire where it took 30 seconds before people realized there was a fire even though they were all watching the stage where it started.

Point is that real life isn't like a movie where people can outrun flooding hallways on the Titanic or giant rolling rocks in a cave. In real life we lose precious moments just processing the unimaginable. MOO.

Not sure if I am allowed to sleuth the TTG, havent seen him named as person of interest, but have heard him called a witness.

So I wont be accusative in any way. His mumbling, his vagueness about even what day out of three days and his media sensationalism to me seems sketchy. Not sure why as a possible witness to a missing maybe dead girl, LE did not put a gag on him!

Just guessing, but if TTG does have authentic photos, license plate, audio, dispatcher info, of the alledged roadside assistance, LE has all of it. KR is deceased and found, and all of the characters are available to pick up and
no reason for LE to stall taking them or TTG in for questioning, thus we would all know this. But iirc, they havent.

IMO, right now social media is very unreliable.

There is so much speculation as to what exactly happened to this beautiful girl; accident or foul play. I've heard many theories, and alleged new pieces of info from peripheral individuals. The bottom line is that her autopsy, and specifically her lungs, will indicate whether she was dead before she went in the water. At that point, we'll know if cause of death was drowning, or potentially something else. Tox reports will be important too, but I most interested in what her lungs tell us.

I have to also say that I'm a bit riled up at the finger pointing towards some of Kiley's friends. That's very unfair. Let's wait for facts, and leave the kids alone. I'm sure they are suffering terribly.

Continued prayers for her parents, and friends, who must be in terrible shock and grief.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member