Found Deceased CA - Kiely Rodni missing from Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 12:36 ping intrigues me what is it? I mean there has to be a reason why it occurred at all. I know we've been through reasons for the 12:33 ping but not the 12:36 ping really. The 12;33 one could be for a number of reasons as stated by other Sleuthers but this last one nothing IMO really explains it. This IMO is when the phone may have been turned off? Was this last ping an end of a call, text, snapchat, an App being turned off? Then why didn't it ping after that or did it?

That said, would LE or a phone / network carrier know if a phone was connected to a car's Bluetooth and as such the car was processing the phone signals? Looks like 2013 is the first model year Honda's CRV had Bluetooth technology.(2)

Do any of our phone experts know that answer?
Snipped for clarity
BBM

These articles may help with information you ask about. Bluetooth can be used to locate vehicles and other devices.

"analysis of the Possibility to detect road vehicles via Bluetooth Technology"

and this one

Burglars using Bluetooth

I may be misinterpreting what you're saying, but you can't ping a cell tower with a Bluetooth signal. It's a shortrange signal. Newer cars can have their own cell connection, but it would be distinct from the phone (different sim card, etc). I sort of doubt that a 2013 CRV would have one. And based on the wording of the press conferences, it definitely sounds like they're referring to her phone's ping, not the car's.

Also I don't think a ping from the phone would let them know whether it was currently connected to the car's bluetooth since that's not really information that's relevant to a cell connection.
BBM

"The effective, reliable range between Bluetooth devices is anywhere from more than a kilometer down to less than a meter."

Bluetooth's own website has information on range of the signal.

BBM

And now a source close to the family has told The U.S. Sun: "There will be no funeral. She was cremated, hence why we had that memorial."

They added that despite conspiracy theories Kiely Rodni was murdered, they feel her death was an accident…
Kiely Rodni major update on 'secret cremation' as mystery surrounds her autopsy

IMO, if family says they feel it was accident, this almost guarantees law-enforcement will be announcing at some point that Kiely drove into the water completely by accident. Because I’m sure the family and law enforcement have discussed the reasons in much more detail than we’ve been given.

Last edited:
That article read like a Nat Geo doc about the courting rituals of So-Cal males and females; a total eye opener about how the male bro clothing presentation is just as important as that of the female in their natural habitat, the college campus.
asked my 22 yr old college senior and he is also local college town bartender if there really was a *bro clothing presentation* and he was like, no Mom. My son is a clothes horse. Jagger has been cleared from that incident, and he was described exactly like Jagger, so what kind of shirt he did not have on at the time he was not there, I mean....is it relevant% actually curious.

Besides noting that the FBI completely ruled Jagger out, Doug has been saying these same things in YouTube interviews I’ve watched.
now they are. They let the RA guy describe Jagger to a *tee* though on their SM site. We heard it on SM and read it with our lyin eyes.

quoting myself from 8 pages back

*I could say well the man was stocky, had a red hat, a long white beard, a red suit. He was carrying a bagful of toys and said ho ho ho. who would we assume I was talking about%* the Easter Bunny%

I am thinking there was a cease and desist order OR ELSE around the time they changed their tune, of course this is just MOO not bashing awp

Faith, Hope, and Love :ufo:

Last edited:
<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

It may surprise people that everything is on camera now, so the bouncers and bartenders are not letting them in unless they show what seems to be a valid ID that passes several criteria . Bartenders will card young looking clients even after the bouncers let them in, again, cameras.

<modsnip>. re: the so called bro culture. SM can create a culture just by putting together a bunch of nonsense and video bytes and then people start joining the SM created culture. Its called Art imitating Life and its all over the KR case.
Trying to figure out what these kids nowadays are doing, thinking and feeling is hard because the SM is fast and furious and not on my age group level so like Kielys Mom, I
try to have a more spiritual and close relationship outside of that, like Lindsey. I can not compete with his SM world and I do not think she did either.
But even so, even with a close mom daughter relationship, the pull of excitement, meeting new people,drinking a little and such, could have tempted her to ask for more time and then try to find the after party that her friends were heading to and be home later.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not seen a statement from the FBI. I did see a statement from local LE, which stated that JW was interviewed early on (while Kiely was missing) and cleared because he was not in the area at the time she went missing. I would think this would become immediately irrelevant if the timeline of her disappearance changed, for example if evidence was found that she was still alive around noon the next day, or that the car did not go into the lake until a few days later.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, if family says they feel it was accident, this almost guarantees law-enforcement will be announcing at some point that Kiely drove into the water completely by accident.
rs&bbm

Hi @WestGL. I respectfully disagree. Not because I don't believe (yet) Occam's Razor applies to this tragic case.

Because LE has very recently indicated:

a) they are still investigating this case to determine if there was foul play (1, 9/21/22),
b) are still hoping someone who saw something at that graduation party can help lead to answers (2, 9/14/22),
c) CHP / MAIT is still investigating this as a "car crash" (1, 9/21/22), and
d) the NCSO has no intent of reporting anything publicly until 11/1 (3, 9/14, updated 9/19).

That is a lot of ongoing activity if COD is already known to be drowning and MOD is already known to be accident.

Further, we have this statement on behalf of KR's family in MSM from 9/6 (4):

"Linda Luchetti, who has been speaking on behalf of Kiely's family, said: "No news on cause of death, funeral, body [being released], toxicology, etc... All that will come from the Sheriff's Department and the coroner when they are ready I guess.""

Sources:
(1) Found Deceased - CA - Kiely Rodni missing from Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #9
(2) Diver suspects foul play in Kiely Rodni disappearance
(3) Chilling update on cause of death of teen whose body was found in submerged car
(4) 'Suspicious' way body of missing girl found in car revealed as autopsy 'delayed'

ET: fix format of last quote.

Last edited:
The Sun is about as reliable as The Daily Mail...which means its not at all. Pretty sure no one has spoken with anyone "close to the investigation". It's all click bait at this point because there is literally NO NEW INFORMATION.
While I can't disagree about the SUN's poor reporting quality, points A, B and C that I posted this afternoon (link below) are from two other MSM sources that reported new LE statements 5 days ago; NewsNation and Reno Gazette. IMO.

Post in thread 'CA - Kiely Rodni missing from Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #9' Found Deceased - CA - Kiely Rodni missing from Party Near Prosser Family Campground in Truckee #9

The Sun is about as reliable as The Daily Mail...which means its not at all. Pretty sure no one has spoken with anyone "close to the investigation". It's all click bait at this point because there is literally NO NEW INFORMATION.
i have already been to all those sites on the Sun,and the others. besides the one quoting LE the rest is regurgitated sensationalism

Last edited:
So with The Sun, are we having our cake, eating it too but not allowing any one else to have any, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm