Two more tweets with videos

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210316-112107_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210316-112107_Twitter.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20210316-112046_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20210316-112046_Twitter.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 57
I just went to his page and there’s a video that’s almost an hour long. Haven’t watched yet. But it says “Update: They’re digging under the house.”

The host of yourownbackyard podcast was just live on Instagram he didn't know how long the officers will be at the house

On Monday, the Sheriff’s Office — for the first time, according to Tribune archives — said in a news release that Flores “remains the prime suspect” in Smart’s disappearance in 1996, as the agency announced it was searching the Arroyo Grande property of Flores’ father, Ruben Flores.

Nearly two dozen sheriff’s investigators and people in civilian clothes were seen using cadaver dogs and ground-penetrating radar on the property, specifically under a deck at the rear of the home.

That search continued Tuesday, before the Sheriff’s Office announced it was wrapping up at around 2 p.m.
https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/article249978449.html

Last edited:
It really is mind boggling to me how the Flores family acts. Not just over the years, but during the search to repeatedly drive by, for Susan’s bf to stop and talk to LE, media, check Rubens mail then Susan and Ruben to go by together, her even waiving to media? Do they not realize how odd this all appears? Having her going around with her ex while her bf is in another vehicle is odd enough. But her bf checking her ex’s mail. Susan arriving with Ruben back at his house after the search is concluded. All their actions just scream guilt and cover up, they don’t even minutely appear to be trying to look innocent. JMO

I think this is a case of LE tunnel vision. I believe the same killer who killed Marina Ruggiero in SLO abducted and murdered Kristin Smart

Reactions: Emi
I think this is a case of LE tunnel vision. I believe the same killer who killed Marina Ruggiero in SLO abducted and murdered Kristin Smart

That's an interesting theory.
What leads you to that conclusion?

Besides being 6 years apart, the crime were very different. Marina returned to her motel room after a wedding and was stabbed multiple times but there was no signs of sexual assault or robbery. There were no signs of forcible entry.

Marina was from San Pedro and the wedding was for a childhood friend who grew up near her there. The friend went to Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo but Marina is not known to have known no one else there. There were a number of college aged men at the wedding party and Marina received a lot of attention but there is no reason to believe anyone went back to the motel with her. Because her body was moved on the bed to a straight “ lying down” position and a towel placed over it (and there was no sign of forced entry ) Law Enforcement seemed to believe that she was killed by someone she knew. She did not, however, know anyone in that town. Ironically, Paul Flores was living near San Pedro at the time and is living there now, but he was 13 years old and presumably not a suspect.

San Luis Obispo is a college town a few hours up the coast from LA. It is a fairly high income area with a low crime rate but there have been several high profile murders of young women. Kristen Smart is perhaps the best known.

https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/crime/article226883504.html

That's an interesting theory.
What leads you to that conclusion?
Some of us believe Joseph DeAngelo was posting on the EAR/ONS forum using the name ketchnrelease. KNR suggested Marina's case as a possible Golden State Killer victim. He also claimed something was removed from the crime scene but that "you won't read/hear this anywhere".
screen-shot-2020-05-25-at-3.48.09-pm.png

In Stockton, Kristin Smart lived around the corner from where the EAR was chased one night in 1977 and near the site of an EAR attack. I do not believe Joseph DeAngelo stopped killing in 1986. It's possible he was still prowling the block in Stockton when Kristin lived there. DeAngelo is known to have stalked and kept tabs on young teenage girls for years.
screen-shot-2020-05-25-at-7.09.01-pm.png

For these reasons I suspect Marina Ruggiero and Kristin Smart are victims of Joseph DeAngelo. There's some more info on Murder Inc: Kristin Smart

Anyone who lived in the state of California when Kristin went missing knows this case. Unfortunately, the beginning was so botched by campus police and local law enforcement, it amazes me that they were even able to develop PF as a suspect. Between the ending of the semester and students moving out, the actual investigation didn't even get started until Kristin had been missing for almost 2 weeks!

MOO - PF is guilty and his family have been covering for him for years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay