GUILTY CA - Laci Peterson, 27, pregnant, Modesto, 24 Dec 2002 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
It occurred to me today that he wants attention. Mule Creek prison lacks the bay view of San Quentin. That's probably why this Project Innocence business came up now. He's brainstorming ways to get attention.

Fair point. Appreciate this perspective. In response, I would say that let's say he slipped up in what he told Investigators - it doesn't change the fact that when asked where he went fishing, he was honest as to approximately where he was and I think even the most unintelligent criminal, would not tell Investigators they were fishing in the same area or same location/approx area where they disposed of a body. That makes 0 sense to me.
Unless you're arrogant enough to think that you won't get caught...

Unless you're arrogant enough to think that you won't get caught...
@LinasK VERY fair point. We have certainly seen our fair share of narcissistic, egotistical, arrogant killers before especially with how they interact with law enforcement before they are "caught" (BTK, Zodiac, Son of Sam, etc) - it is not impossible for Scott Peterson to be THAT confident that he would not get caught that he wouldn't care to say if he was fishing in the same area. I don't know if I personally can see that given Scott's other interactions with the police (cooperating, not cooperating) but again, you raise a fair argument.

See, here's the thing........ There are those of us that followed Laci going missing from the very start. We followed everything as it happened. When I say that I am 1000% certain that they have the right person sitting in prison convicted of the murder of Laci, I'm not basing it on one or two things........ it is the culmination of everything that he or did not do. He did the deed and he needs to pay for what he did. I just wish to he11 that he'd crawl back under that rock and stay there. Sorry, not sorry..........
With respect, I have also followed this case from the beginning. I was 20 years old when Laci was first reported missing and it is this case that actually drew out my fascination for True Crime. While my friends were doing normal 20 year old things, I was following this case - reading everything I could - watching everything I could - researching everything I could, etc. It sounds like you are saying that some of us "don't know as much as you do" and I don't think thats fair. Yes, there is an abundance of information but just because we are focusing on a few pieces of that information at a time, and some of that information being key pieces, doesn't mean that is all we know or all we are basing our opinion on.

I just wanted to clarify that

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annabella2320
Back