GUILTY CA - Laci Peterson, 27, pregnant, Modesto, 24 Dec 2002 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So I'm watching a show right now on the case and learning details new to me. Scott told Amber on Dec. 9th that it'd be his first Christmas without Laci. They got several hours of secret recordings between him and her. How does Project Innocence explain this??? For me it always came down to premeditation.

He also told his dad that the reason he didn't reveal Amber was that everyone would stop looking for Laci. If that were true, why didn't he reveal her when Laci's body turned up???

The witnesses this program interviewed are not credible regarding the sightings of Laci walking her dog. They've all been confirmed to be false sightings.

His family claimed that he was going to meet them for golf on the morning he was arrested. They don't provide any explanation for the dyed hair, camping equipment, and $10,000 cash on him. Oh Janey his sister claims that his mother "accidentally took out $10,000 in cash". Yeah right! And that he already had the goatee when he met with investigators- but that wasn't the orange hair.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14
Back