GUILTY CA - Laci Peterson, 27, pregnant, Modesto, 24 Dec 2002 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Netflix Documentary was very good. I’m still amazed at the grace and restraint Sharon Rocha exhibits. But shocked that the Peterson family twenty years later, still lives in complete denial.

Flash forward to 2024. Conner could be a college student at Cal Poly. Laci loved SLO, I can imagine her coming back here to visit him. Reminiscing about her own college days, meeting and marrying the man of her dreams. Looking forward to watching Connor experience that same joy in life. So much was lost.

Scott was a murderous con man. A spoiled, narcissistic, little man child, who thought everyone would believe his lies just like his Mommy and the other women in his family did. Good riddance, I don’t want to hear anything more about him, until and when, DOC announces he’s died in prison.

In the days and weeks following the Christmas Eve 2002 disappearance of his pregnant wife Laci, Scott Peterson came across as unemotional and detached, and police soon deemed him uncooperative. In his few interactions with the media—including a high-profile sit-down with Diane Sawyer—he was dispassionate and his commentary was implausible, to the point that most pundits and viewers dubbed it a disaster. Scott was so unlikable and unpersuasive that it wasn’t long before much of America hated him. Thus, following preparations for cross-examination at trial, his legal team decided to keep him off the stand, fearing a meltdown that would sabotage his chance of securing an acquittal.

Nonetheless, 21 years after he last spoke to the media, the convicted murderer opts to tell his side of the story on-camera in Face to Face with Scott Peterson. The results are, to put it mildly, less than convincing.

Full story at link...

August 19, 2024

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HEYN0W