CA - Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, 2 dogs stolen, Hollywood, 24 Feb 2021 *dogs found safe* *arrests* *Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
gaga-with-dogs.jpg

Lady Gaga is shown with her French bulldogs, including Gustav, left, and Koji, middle, in this March 14, 2020 file photo. Lady Gaga/Instagram
Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, 2 dogs stolen in Hollywood attack
February 25, 2021
''A gunman allegedly shot a dog-walker four times in the chest late Wednesday in Los Angeles, then stole two dogs from him that reportedly belong to Lady Gaga.

An “unknown male” shot the victim at 9:40 p.m. Wednesday before fleeing the scene in a white sedan, the Los Angeles Police Department said in a statement to ET Canada. Police say the weapon was a semi-automatic handgun.

The victim was taken to hospital after the attack, authorities say.''

Luckily the dog-walker survived, hope the dogs are being treated well too!
Lady Gaga's dog walker shot, two of her French bulldogs stolen - CNN
''The source said the singer "is offering half-a-million dollars to anyone who has her two dogs, no questions asked. Anyone who has the dogs can use this email, KojiandGustav@gmail.com to retrieve the reward."
The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) said a man was shot during a robbery before 10 p.m. and was transported to the hospital in stable condition. The male suspect took the two bulldogs from the victim, used a semi-automatic handgun and fled the scene in a white sedan, according to police.''

rbbm.
How Lady Gaga Is Coping With Dogs' Kidnapping and Dog Walker Shooting
''Lady Gaga is struggling as the drama surrounding her stolen dogs and injured dog walker plays out on the other side of the world. The 34-year-old singer-actress is currently in Italy preparing to film the movie Gucci, but in Los Angeles, her dog walker and friend, Ryan Fischer, was shot and hospitalized on Wednesday evening and two of her dogs -- Gustavo and Koji -- have been kidnapped.

A source tells ET that "Lady Gaga is beside herself about this situation. Ryan is not only her dog walker, but also her friend. She is horrified that this happened."

Gaga's third dog, Asia, managed to escape and was rescued by police, but her other two dogs are still missing and the shooter remains at large. She has offered a $500,000 reward. ''

Shot FOUR times in the chest!!! Attempted (and highly probable but thankfully not) murder to steal a couple of dogs. Even to steal a couple of dogs with a prospect of financial gain for their return? I have no words.

Last edited:
This is sad! It was really unnecessary to shoot this poor guy. This type of crime has gone off the rails in Canada and San Francisco. IMO, this creep had no idea who owned the dogs. It doesn't bode well for the dogs once he finds out. Sadly IMO, a creep that would shoot a person 4 times, won't hesitate to get rid of the dogs.

This is sad! It was really unnecessary to shoot this poor guy. This type of crime has gone off the rails in Canada and San Francisco. IMO, this creep had no idea who owned the dogs. It doesn't bode well for the dogs once he finds out. Sadly IMO, a creep that would shoot a person 4 times, won't hesitate to get rid of the dogs.

I have a feeling he knew who exactly who owned the dogs. I doubt anyone is going to shoot someone FOUR TIMES in the chest (attempted murder) over a couple of “nobody” dogs. Certainly he knew a reward would be forthcoming. A set up, and/or some kind of scheme, IMO.

Here’s video of the shooting. Wow.

New Video of Lady Gaga Dog Abduction Shows Shooting and Getaway

Oh that's so hard to watch that poor man. I don't believe it was random either, they must have known to go this extent.

The third dog running back to the man almost did me in.

It really does pull into question whether it should be allowed to offer a reward "no questions asked" in these circumstances... Or could this a LE technique. I don't know much about these types of crimes

Oh that's so hard to watch that poor man. I don't believe it was random either, they must have known to go this extent.

It really does pull into question whether it should be allowed to offer a reward "no questions asked" in these circumstances... Or could this a LE technique. I don't know much about these types of crimes
BBM. I agree. It seems that this is the way to encourage more of this.

“ Allowed to offer a reward.” Who is allowing her to offer a reward? Its her property and she has every right to offer a reward.

Lady Gaga's dog walker shot, two of her French bulldogs stolen - CNN

"" The source said the singer "is offering half-a-million dollars to anyone who has her two dogs, no questions asked. Anyone who has the dogs can use this email, KojiandGustav@gmail.com to retrieve the reward.""

I mean, surely, even if someone posts a reward 'no questions asked' LE have an obligation to follow up on any leads provided to this email address right?

Yes they do. The investigation won't stop because of a reward. And claiming the reward could leave a trail to follow.

I think the criminal is an idiot who saw dollar signs when he saw the dogs and bit off more than he can chew. I don't think he will try to claim the reward. But I hope someone who knows him does.

Here’s video of the shooting. Wow.

Hard to watch, just horrible. I read somewhere that dognapping has become a big thing, I believe it was in the UK ? Perhaps here as well ?

Has there been any update on the dog walker's status ?

ETA: found article about the problem in the UK
Cowardice of the dog snatchers: Pet thefts soar by 170% as just one in 100 thieves are caught | Daily Mail Online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeptemberDaffodil
Back