GUILTY CA - Lana Clarkson, 40, fatally shot, Alhambra, 3 Feb 2003

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm wondering if PS had a bowl cleaner in the toilet tank. That could leave a stain on his cuff, couldn't it?

Uhoh, I was one who used the word 'dufus', not AJ, at least that is what I believe. AJ wouldn't be as bad as me! :crazy: LOL

LOL! Okay - mis-understood that one!

LaMer said:
Just think about it,there wouldn't be any film of the great HL after AJ raked him over the coals to show on the news networks. CTTV to my knowledge never showed the good part of HL and AJ in any of their reruns. :mad:

that would be a good one to watch, for sure!

I'm just now getting a chance to read this thread... way TOO busy at work on Monday & Tuesday - good thing there wasn't a trial!! I see that court will be in session again on Monday, th 9th - at 9:30am - right - NOT 9am??

off to read what I've missed!

DiMaio was crossed, redirected, recrossed and re-redirected and when the bidding came back to AJ, he passed. DiMaio was done, and I do mean done.

stick a fork in him, eh??!! LOL! :loser:

stick a fork in him, eh??!! LOL! :loser:

That's funny!

Is the trial going to be back on today?

I'm getting old and gray waiting for it to come to conclusion. Maybe that's the point the defense is hoping for. All involved will drop dead before their client can be convicted.

YES!! Trial is going on right now, Class-z!! Go to the KTLA link!

YES!! Trial is going on right now, Class-z!! Go to the KTLA link!

Have to wait for the kind people here to post and update, I'm at work and can't watch from here. :(

Wow, this trial still going on? This is a long trial.. I haven't been keeping up with it.

Have to wait for the kind people here to post and update, I'm at work and can't watch from here. :(
I was at work all day too and missed everything. I thought I'd come here to catch up without having to wade through 40 pages elsewhere. :waitasec:

Wow, this trial still going on? This is a long trial.. I haven't been keeping up with it.
They took all of last week off and are only in court 3-4 days a week from 9am-12noon then 1:30pm-4pm. :D

I was at work all day too and missed everything. I thought I'd come here to catch up without having to wade through 40 pages elsewhere. :waitasec:

I was able to catch the morning session today. Missed the afternoon, but from reading at the other place, it appears the D must have had a wonderful holiday, with no time to prepare for court! Poor Phil!

Oh and Phil is sporting a new hair 'do' too! A new wig of mousy brown hair, which looked as of he just got out of bed! I suppose he was busy preparing for court, new hair and all, even tho the Dream Team was slacking off! LOL at the suggestion in the article that PS was trying to tone down his image, it would take a lot more than a change of his hair color.

In a hearing without the jury present, the P presented Tannazzo, the guy who heard PS,say some years back, at two different parties, given by Joan Rivers,--I ought to put a bullet in her head right now" and "They all deserve a bullet in their head"!!!!! This was another door opened by the D, and the P sailed right on thru!

The language used by PS on the evening of the parties when he was removed, and repeated by Tannazza, was horrendous. Not to be repeated here by me. A lot of C and F words!!!!! Worse yet, was Mr. Dixon having to repeat the words in his questioning. The cross didn't last long, as I think the D wanted this guy off the stand and his testimony not to be embedded in the jury's mind, LOL like they would forget!

After the lunch break, I had so much to do, so I couldn't sit and take it all in. However, from reading at the other place, it was quite a day, and a bad one for the D! Phil must be scratching his new 'do' tonight and wondering why the heck he is paying the big bucks to his Dream Team!

Witness testifies that Spector threatened women
By Michael Muskal, Times Staff Writer
4:17 PM PDT, July 9, 2007

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-spector10jul10,0,6860599.story?coll=la-home-center

well - I see that Phil's hair color doesn't match Linda Baden's anymore... LOL! new wig??

well - I see that Phil's hair color doesn't match Linda Baden's anymore... LOL! new wig??

LOL.. he is a piece of work .. he looks :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: nutty?

I'm having to catch up every day by finding the news articles but it sounds like today was another brilliant one for the defense!! (ha ha)

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-spector11jul11,0,7319353.story?coll=la-home-center

The Phil Spector murder trial was interrupted today by a testy exchange between the judge and the defense, stemming from a dispute over whether a new witness will be allowed to present testimony that could inflame the jurors.

After the furor with the defense and a private meeting with prosecutors, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Larry Paul Fidler gave the district attorney's office until next week to complete its investigation of the witness, who was recently added to the defense case.

The witness was identified in open court as Raul Julia-Levy, the son of the late actor Raul Julia. The son, who is also an actor, was to testify today about his relationship with Lana Clarkson, whose body was found in Spector's Alhambra mansion in 2003.

It was unclear if Julia-Levy, who has also used only the Julia surname in his acting credits, will be allowed to testify and if so, to what. The prosecution has only just begun its investigation of him, and if that probe goes where the prosecution indicated it might, the wait will benefit the defense, Fidler said in granting the delay requested by the prosecution.

more at the link :D

More on today's testimony ~

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-07-10-phil-spector_N.htm

LOS ANGELES (AP) — The ambition-driven life of Lana Clarkson, an actress who chased Hollywood fame and found only rejection in her later years, was described for jurors in record producer Phil Spector's murder trial Tuesday by a playwright who hired and fired her just before her death for a role portraying her idol: Marilyn Monroe.
"Lana's career was everything to her," said John Barons. "Fame was the same thing. That was her goal."
Barons said he felt Clarkson was a competent actress but that her focus was not on the craft of acting.
"Her main motivation was to be known," Barons said. "It's not like she wanted to be in Dostoyevsky and that she wanted to do Shakespeare ... or even Tennessee Williams. The passion was more to be a famous actress," he said.
"You've actually described her talent in the past, haven't you?" asked defense attorney Roger Rosen.

more at the link :D

how come there is "click" thingy for the trial this morning??? No trial??? anyone??? :confused:

okay - never mind - it JUST popped up!! :cool:

so.... this "supposed" friend of Lana's is testifying 'against' her??? Nice friend!! :furious:

so... what's going on - anyone know?? Is there a trial this afternoon OR NOT???!! :( :D

Court begins tomorrow one hour later than usual (par for the course) which I believe will be 10:30 Pacific. 1:30 Eastern.

okay - just found the above at CourtTV - so I guess no more court today - JUST in case there was anyone else out there trying to find it this afternoon! Wonder what happened??? anyone know? LOL!

Court begins tomorrow one hour later than usual (par for the course) which I believe will be 10:30 Pacific. 1:30 Eastern.

okay - just found the above at CourtTV - so I guess no more court today - JUST in case there was anyone else out there trying to find it this afternoon! Wonder what happened??? anyone know? LOL!
I'm going to miss the testimony every day since I've gone back to work, but here's part of an interesting article regarding Sara Caplan! :)

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-spector12jul12,0,7778107.story?coll=la-home-local

A former lawyer for Phil Spector must testify before the jury in the music producer's murder trial, the state Supreme Court ruled today.

Without comment, the state's top court declined to hear an appeal from Sara Caplan, who has been held in contempt for refusing to testify before the jury in the Spector case. The action, in effect, rejects the appeal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venusflytrap100
Back