Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:hand: :loser: But, I think he looks better than he does with the wigs. :laugh:

MartyFeldman.jpg

I like him better in his crazy wigs.

Love the pic Kittenish:laugh::laugh:

And it shonuf don't matta - wig or wigless!! Fugliness - pure and simple!

Heh... I was in on a discussion the other day about Phil's mugshot. More than once "Riff-Raff" came up, to which I totally objected to my beloved Richard O'Brien being used as comparison LoL. (Obrien: guy that was Riff-Raff and of whom actually wrote the screenplay and music, giving birth to RHPS) But here is one that hasn't been mentioned here, yet: look closely at Phil's mugshot... hair-line challenged version of Barry Manilow, much? :D

From today's Los Angeles Times:

Phil Spector's lawyer asks for murder conviction to be overturned

A lawyer for Phil Spector urged a state appellate panel Tuesday to overturn the music producer's murder conviction on the grounds that a multimedia presentation used by prosecutors in their closing arguments turned the trial judge into a government witness.

<snip>

The court has 90 days to issue a ruling.

Full article

On Twitter, several sources are saying that:

"A state appeals court panel has upheld record producer Phil Spector's murder conviction for 2003 shooting death of actress Lana Clarkson."

He was always messing around with guns, wasn't he? He let one off right next to Lennon's ear when they were recording once, I read somewhere. Lennon said, Phil if you are going to shoot me, shoot me, but don't mess with my hearing. I am a musician, I need it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killjoy02
Back