CA CA - Lance Perkins, 43, San Diego, 23 Oct 2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So there is no way possible that Lance is a John Doe in a hospital, or a care facility?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm just guessing that by now LE would have checked. I also think a facility would not have kept him this long (insurance and all that).

I'm just guessing that by now LE would have checked. I also think a facility would not have kept him this long (insurance and all that).
True. I was just hoping he was found and had received care.

True. I was just hoping he was found and had received care.

It's good to hope. After following so many cases, I've learned to lose hope sooner than a lot of people. And then I'm happily surprised by Sherri Papini, so you're wise to keep hoping. :)

I am curious if the homeless shelters have been checked. If he was wondering on the streets - in a possible confused state - perhaps someone in the homeless shelters saw or remember him.

A body was found this morning in Balboa Park, which is not far from the hospital. The victim is a white male with severe head trauma. I sure hope this is not Lance.
http://www.10news.com/news/dead-body-found-balboa-park-

Oh dear. Holding my breath. No matter who it is, some family will get terrible news. :( If this is Lance, and he died recently, that means he was wandering around San Diego for almost two months. Please keep us posted StarFish.

Have any of the 24 hour Urgent Care's been checked?
Is he a veteran? Could he be in the VA hospital?

I still have a feeling he's like in a coma or something in the hospital as a John Doe. That's what my gut says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still have a feeling he's like in a coma or something in the hospital as a John Doe. That's what my gut says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a hopeful scenario. I would hope that a hospital would notify LE about their John Doe and the connection made. I can't imagine that he left San Diego in his condition. But I'm happy to be wrong!

Did they ever do a thorough search of the canyon?

Did they ever do a thorough search of the canyon?

There has been no canyon search that we know of. Based on a story posted upthread about a man who wandered out of that hospital, its very difficult to conduct a search. He was eventually found by accident...deceased.

I'm in the neighborhood, checking in here. I haven't seen any Fliers or anything around!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back