GUILTY CA - Leila Fowler, 8, murdered, 12yo charged, Valley Springs, 27 Apr 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran across the log yesterday and looked and looked for the call to the rippon rd address, nothing, nada, zilch. Like it never happened. How weird is that? Maybe they want us to forget about it.

Could you please post a link to that log?

To find the twitter page of any reporter or news station posted (by myself or anyone else), just highlight the twitter name (the @name), right click it, and click 'search Google'. The link to the twitter page comes right up, usually the first link listed.

To follow along in real time; creat a twitter account. Save the search #LeilaFowler.

To follow along in real time; creat a twitter account. Save the search #LeilaFowler.

You don't need an account to search Twitter. I don't have one.

Opening a window with the link below will give you all tweets containing the hashtag #LeilaFowler (not all tweets about her case contain that hashtag, but it will give you a lot of them).

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=#leilafowler&src=typd

You can keep the window open, and when a message like "4 New Tweets" appears at the top of the list, just click that message, and the new tweets will appear.

You don't need an account to search Twitter. I don't have one.

Opening a window with the link below will give you all tweets containing the hashtag #LeilaFowler (not all tweets about her case contain that hashtag, but it will give you a lot of them).

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?q=#leilafowler&src=typd

You can keep the window open, and when a message like "4 New Tweets" appears at the top of the list, just click that message, and the new tweets will appear.

I don't have a twitter account but for some reason the page seems confusing to me. One easy way , for other novices like me, is to GOOGLE '' twitter ( insert name of agency/reporter/ etc. ) page and google should pull up that person/agency's account on the first line ! Then I click it and it goes to their page. That may be an extra step but twitter.com is mania to me. :)

I don't have a twitter account but for some reason the page seems confusing to me. One easy way , for other novices like me, is to GOOGLE '' twitter ( insert name of agency/reporter/ etc. ) page and google should pull up that person/agency's account on the first line ! Then I click it and it goes to their page. That may be an extra step but twitter.com is mania to me. :)

From Twitter approximately 5 min previous to this post.
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/155148/8yearold_leila_fowlers_murder_case

Thanks Elley Mae:)

Correction; the link you posted was for Friday April 26, 2013.
(look right under where it is written "Media Bulletin", the log is apparently published/written? the next day therefore the next days date is on the media Bulletin as well)

Here is a link for Saturday April 27, 2013 (the day of the murder)
http://sheriff.co.calaveras.ca.us/Portals/sheriff/Logs/Daily Logs/Daily_Log_04-28-2013.pdf

However NO mention of anything on Rippon Rd there either, VERY odd indeed!

Admittedly, my depiction was sensational. My apologies to the area. Nevertheless, I muted the depiction portrayed by MSM.

Is it not the case that an intruder commits an intrusion? I did not intend any meaning beyond that.

LE would be remiss to not search the Internet for information; e.g. Boston.

My comment was aimed at "local" social networking media. Someone from the area might comment with much more authority than me. My understanding is that there is not a daily newspaper specifically serving this area. People may rely on local social media postings for detailed information about local events. I suspect that posts were voluntarily removed, if they were removed, by the host or by users with editorial rights.

When I first learned that there was a concern about "derogatory" postings I searched the Internet to determine what may have inspired the request. Someone else, who posts on this forum, did the same. I could not find anything on the Internet that was obviously derogatory. There was an article from a Bismark news source that posted the wrong photo. A photo of a missing girl from the Midwest was posted and misidentified. Oddly, this person's appearance is similar to LF.

In the age of the Patriot Act, CISPA, and facilities to be built in Utah, clensing of the Internet may not be a far fetched possibility. Nevertheless, my bet is that local posts about this case, if they were removed, were done so voluntarily. This appears to be the case for the Sheriff's advisory comments.

Oh so intrusion = the murder? Why not just say the murder? I thought you were talking about something completely different.

Have you read online comments about the case like under news articles? <modsnip>

The last line sounds like a conspiracy theory.

If Leila was targeted for revenge/hate....there couldn't be that many people who could have done it? I'm sure LE asked the family who had a grudge against them. Unless someone has an occupation that would put them more at risk, I would think the average person does not have that many people who want revenge against them.

Also, has anyone thought about the possibility that this was a hit man?

And the brother says he saw a man with long, gray hair. I'm thinking the intruder has probably cut (and dyed) his hair at this point. I wonder if he grew it out for the murder so he could just chop it off and transform his appearance afterwards? Of course that would mean he planned this in advance, which would not surprise me.

Oh I didn't know they removed the box springs and bed. Ok so that means this "intruder" had to have known the layout of the home and rooms in order to actually get to her; inside her room in her bed. Correct? Either someone in the home or someone very familiar with this home.

Rarely do I study MSM comments. Thus, I may have simply missed derogatory comments in the early time frame. I did look for them.

There are still ugly comments being made. Get a large enough audience and you'll have a good slice of "stupid" mixed in. Pour a little cream of "perceived anonymity" sauce on top and POOF -- you have an unusually large number of hateful/hurtful comments.

I get a kick out of people who say "who would leave a 12 year old home alone with an 8 year old???" Um....most normal people!!! I leave my 12 year old son home with my 8 year old daughter during the day for short periods of time with no thought whatsover. 12 is certainly old enough to babysit. They have cell phones, etc... I mean honestly, who would expect an intruder to come in the house and stab the little girl to death???

That said, my kids get a bit paranoid, so they ALWAYS lock the doors when they are "home alone."

I get a kick out of people who say "who would leave a 12 year old home alone with an 8 year old???" Um....most normal people!!! I leave my 12 year old son home with my 8 year old daughter during the day for short periods of time with no thought whatsover. 12 is certainly old enough to babysit. They have cell phones, etc... I mean honestly, who would expect an intruder to come in the house and stab the little girl to death???

That said, my kids get a bit paranoid, so they ALWAYS lock the doors when they are "home alone."

I've left my 13 and 10 yo alone for short stretches since they were 12&9. Longer when their cousin was over (he's almost 16 now). It's *NOT* unusual. It's part of giving kids more responsibility and trust as they get older. It's also not unheard of for younger children to be left along for short stretches -- or some parents who opt to NEVER leave kids alone -- ever.

Parenting isn't a written-in-stone set of rules. There's a wide spectrum of styles that vary with each parent.

I mean honestly, who would expect an intruder to come in the house and stab the little girl to death???

I agree. It's not reasonable to expect such a thing. It *IS* reasonable to expect a 12 year old to watch a younger sibling for a short stretch alone in their own house in the middle of the day. It's nothing but ignorance on display by those people in the various comments.

SO sorry QuestionMark, I made an error , I have now corrected it in my previous post, I meant to write "The Cheese" who was the one posting about former FBI profiler Candice DeLong.

No problem lol I was thinking did I sleep post?

I like the comment "there's a wide spectrum of styles that vary with each parent". So true!

I have 3 grown children, two of which I wouldn't have thought twice about leaving them at home for shorter periods of time, especially if they were both home and had each other to rely on. The third child, no way would I have left him alone at 12. The maturity level was vastly different (and thus the trust level), so I need to add that it depends on the child.

I ran across the log yesterday and looked and looked for the call to the rippon rd address, nothing, nada, zilch. Like it never happened. How weird is that? Maybe they want us to forget about it.

Could the call be entered as the address of the ballpark since that is where the parents were when they made the call?

Could the call be entered as the address of the ballpark since that is where the parents were when they made the call?

Now that is a good thought.
Seems that the rippon rd would still be in the communication some how, how else would LE know where to go? jmo

Can someone please link me to where LE or MSM says speculation towards family members is warranted, please?

I have not seen anything of that nature and I have just removed several posts, for such speculation.

We don't do rumors here, so if the speculation is just based on comments under MSM articles - then please stop. EVERY member of this family is considered a victim of this horrific crime, until/unless LE gives us reason to think otherwise.

If there is new information that I have missed, please link it up for me.

Thanks,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members