GUILTY CA - Leila Fowler, 8, murdered, 12yo charged, Valley Springs, 27 Apr 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing the stuff that CW posted about Leila's MOTHER on FB I have a hard time feeling pity for her whining about others doing it to her. Karma's a
--itch. Say hello Crystal.

I'm with you there! I have much compassion for ALL the children in that family, but CW gets no sympathy from me. IMO that may be one of the reasons why people started to turn their backs on them.

I'm with you there! I have much compassion for ALL the children in that family, but CW gets no sympathy from me. IMO that may be one of the reasons why people started to turn their backs on them.

My heart breaks for the children but the adults still fail to see their own role in this tragedy. It enrages me that CW thinks everyone turned their back on the family because her boyfriend's son was charged with murder and not because of the way she presented herself in social media. I'm sure she is right about some people but I, personally, was completely turned off by her vile & immature attitude. I can't imagine that I'm alone in feeling that way.

The comment in the article about the harassment meaning they have been unable to find a new home ... as if being unemployed plays no role in that. The pity party in an article where they were supposed to be defending IF is disgusting.

http://www.calaverasenterprise.com/news/article_5864d094-0445-11e3-bd1e-0019bb2963f4.html

Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 11:21 am | Updated: 11:32 am, Tue Aug 13, 2013.

Enterprise report

The father of Leila and Isaiah Fowler broke his silence about his daughter’s murder and son’s trial. In an interview with KCRA 3 Monday, he claimed his son was innocent.

“I saw (my son’s) demeanor. I saw the two weeks after that. I don’t think he did it,” Barney Fowler said.

(snipped)

Barney Fowler said in the interview with KCRA that he was one of the first to enter the home after Leila was stabbed.

“I went in and carried my daughter’s body out and was going to take her to the hospital because I felt she was still alive,” Fowler told KCRA. Fighting back tears, he said he did not wish to go into the details of that moment."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ar-old-sister-breaks-silence-defends-son?lite

Barney Fowler told KCRA that he was the first person who arrived at the family’s home the day Leila was killed.

“I went in and carried my daughter’s body out and was gonna take her to the hospital because I felt she was still alive,” Fowler told KCRA.

Fowler said he did not want to go into detail about his grisly discovery, which he made after returning from a local Little League game.

“The little bit I saw that no one else saw, I won’t talk about,” Fowler said, fighting back tears.

Kevin Oliver ‏@KCRAKevin 1m
No date set yet for #leilafowler murder trial. Attys ask for more time.

january or february...

http://www.kcra.com/news/murder-tri...ary/-/11797728/22006082/-/w4pmuu/-/index.html

A Calaveras County boy accused of killing his sister, Leila Fowler, will have to wait several more weeks before he finds out when he will be tried.

On Wednesday, a judge delayed designating a trial date after hearing from prosecutors and defense attorneys.

The attorneys said they need more time to review evidence before they can schedule the trial.

The defendant, who KCRA 3 is not identifying because he’s being tried as a juvenile, is accused of stabbing his 8-year-old sister to death April 27.

His attorneys said he recently turned 13 behind bars.

When asked by the judge about potential trial dates, the boy's defense attorney suggested they might be ready to proceed with a trial in January or February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader