CA CA - Linda Sohus, 28, San Marino, 8 February 1985

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
this is the place on 1920 lorain road in san marino california that is where the couple were living until there disappance in 1985.

lorain road.jpg

Attachments

• lorain road.jpg
    lorain road.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 153

It sounds like the family didn't suspect him. John's mother lived in the house, there is a pit near the guest house and no one mentioned that to police? Ruth knows there are charges on her credit card, and no one mentions that to police?

I thought his favorite movie was interesting. I wonder if John had life insurance and who collected?

Incredible finds, Knoxx! The info from the 90's puts the current stuff in much better perspective.

Authorities never determined whether the Sohuses wrote the postcards. But in the fall of 1985, Farrar said, her aunt, who is now 92, received a telephone call from Rockefeller. He said he was in Paris.

"I've gotten married and am blissfully happy, and I just want you to know where I am," he said, according to Farrar.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2008/08/14/woman_recalls_pit_in_rockefellers_yard/

WOW! this definitely suggests he could have sent the postcards. However I also find it odd since he would know that claiming to be in Paris would ultimately be incriminating (if bodies of John or Linda were found). With the recent kidnapping he told alot of people untrue stories about his travel plans to put LE off the scent.

He could be talking about marrying Linda if the love triangle story is true but it's hard to imagine that he and Linda were together because he stuck around for a few months after she was missing and by all accounts he only left when the police started asking questions.

Eh. He's full of it. He's a long term con who knows how to play the game. He's emeshed himself in it so deep that now he's caught he can't admit he's truly caught and will pay the piper for the tune he's danced. A memory of a Scottish nanny when stacked up against his fingerprints and other documents showing he's who he is, a German born scam artist will be discarded by any jury.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfcortez8
Back