Found Deceased CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I came back to thank everyone for their support and ideas in our search to bring Lisa home.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

❤️❤️❤️❤️

IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.
Thank you for everything you've done for us, you went above and beyond and I will be forever greatful. [emoji171]

Thoughts & prayers for Lisa 's family. Glad she is finally recovered and will rest properly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I am going to choose to believe that Lisa fell asleep at the wheel and never knew what happened. Her daughter will now be able to put Lisa to rest. This family is in my prayers.
God Bless.

I had the same thought when I first read the news that they had found her, inside her car, in the river.

Very sorry to hear the confirmed news of Lisa’s passing, but I’m glad she can now be returned home to her family and that she was not met with foul play.

Rest In Peace, Lisa!

This has been a tragedy since day one. While of course sad for the confirmation of the suspected outcome, am so very relieved she has finally been found.
RIP now; glad your daughter and family have you back, and finally have answers.
Lisa is one I have not forgotten, even if I can't be on WS every week.
Prayers for all of Lisa's family and friends,
and a big WS group hug for us :grouphug: .

This is probably the most frustrating case I've ever followed. I've seen cases where someone had a high risk lifestyle and all signs point to a walk away, and LE seems disinterested. I don't agree, but at least I understand where they're coming from. This is not anything like those cases! This poor woman almost certainly had an accident, from which she may have been rescued if LE had taken action. And yet LE sat on their hands. I am infuriated, and I've never met Lisa. I have so much sorrow for her friends and family, who have been the only ones searching for her. I hope she is found soon, and that there is a media backlash against the LE dept(s) that basically ignored this poor woman.

Bringing this forward in light of Lisa being found. I agree, and am so frustrated and pissed off at the way LE handled this from the beginning.

RIP sweet Lisa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This poor woman almost certainly had an accident, from which she may have been rescued if LE had taken action. And yet LE sat on their hands.

Is that entirely fair?

Lisa had poor night vision, blew off off a friend's attempts to dissuade her from driving in a remote area at night and later didn't seem to know where she was. In such a vast area, much of it remote, how does one expect the police to know her location when she didn't?

If it turns out that she might have been alive in her car for days before dying, then yes, maybe she could have been found earlier through her phone pings, but if she died quickly of drowning then how can LE realistically have been expected to find her before that happened?

I completely understand the frustration withlaw enforcement on this case. Trust me, I do. In Lisa's case with where she went off the road we could have been driving behind her and not been able to save her in time. With that said this for sure has been a learning experience for some people involved. I firmly believe it will benefit other families in the future.

She was pretty close to her destination. The Kern River is notorious for taking lives. I'm sad that Lisa Harvey is one more it claimed.

My heart goes out to her family. Now she can be laid to rest by her loved ones. RIP sweet Lisa. So sorry Findlisaharvey for your loss. You did everything humanly possible to find her and bring her home.

Locals call it the killer Kern, it's taken 17 lives just in 2017. Most of them though are from people thinking they can swim or raft and getting caught up in the rapids.

Poor Lisa died from multiple injuries and not from drowning....that just makes me so sad..I hope she didn’t have to wait long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We believe she died instantly because it would have only been seconds until she hit the water. Knowing she wasn't suffering waiting for someone to help her makes it easier to deal with. At least for me.

I'm so sorry to see this.

RIP, Lisa.

ourDeepestCondolence_Smaller.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members