Found Deceased Canada - Ying (Anita) Mui, 56, Markham Ontario, 9 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
First time poster here and I want to post something that I don't think anyone has mentioned, not even the media but it's interesting.

I was just curious what the local Chinese community has to say so I came across a couple of posts on YorkBBS, which is a pretty big local Chinese forum here in Toronto. I came across this post:

For folks who are fluent in Chinese, I am sure you can get more info out of this than me lol. Anyways....

The thread poster posted three screenshots what appears to be conversations with our suspect here. The latest update today is that Marko Hu worked in construction. The screenshot shows what appears to be customers of Marko and they were all positive. Btw, I had my mom translate some of them lol. One of them said that Marko was a great boss, treats his employees well, takes them out for meals and so nice that he helped a customer change the floor tiles because the customer wasn't satisfied with the colour and that cost about $20k.

With that said, how did a great contractor and a nice boss descend into an (alleged) killer?
Welcome and great work!!!!!

Wow, he was on their radar! I’m hit with a paywall but I read the headline. Don’t copy the entire thing but would someone please explain WHY police met with him. Thanks.
Ya, I'm cheap, can't keep up with all these paywalls. Good question, why did they meet with him. I wonder if associates of an previous altercation between them or threats?

If LE had interviewed this person, and obviously didn't have enough to detain him, what happened after that to make him flee country, and for LE to issue a warrant for arrest?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avah
Back