Found Deceased CA - Lisa Harvey, 51, Tulare, 29 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]The news that Sandy Giles was found deceased (pending LE confirmation) drove me here to re-read Lisa's thread. Love to her family and BUMP for Lisa.[/FONT][/FONT]

Still no answers [emoji24]

IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

It's so bizarre she hasn't been found. God Speed to those who can go out looking for her. Please find this dear lady.

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]The news that Sandy Giles was found deceased (pending LE confirmation) drove me here to re-read Lisa's thread. Love to her family and BUMP for Lisa.[/FONT][/FONT]

Same for me, dms. Too many seem to be forgotten, in the news.

I'm trying to picture in my mind where this happened, or how.
No doubt, the Kern River is very fast moving, I'm just wondering where her point of entry would have been.

A recovery effort is scheduled for Saturday morning, will necessitate the closure of the westbound lane of Hwy 178 beginning at 9:00 a.m. and the closure of both eastbound and westbound lanes from 10:30 a.m. until about about 1:00 p.m.

A media staging area will be set up within the closed area, allowing visibility of the recovery effort.

In addition, Sgt. Steve Williams with the Search and Rescue Unit will be on scene and available for interviews. The exact location of the recovery and staging area will be provided in a news release tomorrow, December 2, 2017, at about 7:00 a.m.

http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-...ossibly-related-to-missing-person-lisa-harvey

As sad as this is, I'm so glad Lisa's daughter can finally bring her Mom home.
There were many of you who speculated Lisa was in the Kern river, and you were right.
I will be praying for her daughter tomorrow...it's going to be a tough day for her.

God Bless.

I’m on my phone and not a computer so once we have a location, I will try to update my map if I can so we can see how far she made it outside of her last call.

I pray her family can finally have answers. They always thought the River and said they just needed the water levels to go down to find her. My heart breaks for them. I will be glad if they are able to bring her back home.

Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

Oh thank goodness, finally. I’ve been waiting for this day for so long. I worried she would become one of those who we just never know what had befallen them..prayers for her daughter and family. Prayers for answers and closure. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Praying for Lisa’s family today and the search and rescue men and women. It sounds like it will be a challenge to get her out. I pray they can bring her home ❤️

Looks like Lisa has finally been found, but not confirmed yet.

(Note that The Fence Post Paper is *extremely* local - https://www.facebook.com/fencepostpaper/ - published approximately once per month, but with a Facebook presence.

The Fence Post Paper
7 mins ·
Sat, 2 Dec 2017 Vehicle Recovered from the Kern River.

Sat, 2 Dec 2017, KCSO Search and Rescue personnel, with the assistance of CalTrans and CHP, recovered a white Toyota Solara belonging to Lisa Harvey from the Kern River. The vehicle was occupied by a single adult, who was seat belted into the front driver seat.

Due to the advanced state of decomposition of the vehicle’s occupant, it was not possible to determine gender at the scene. The KCSO Coroner’s Office responded and took custody of the body. Identification of the vehicle’s occupant will be pending an autopsy and notification of next of kin.

Rest in Peace, Lisa.

I am going to choose to believe that Lisa fell asleep at the wheel and never knew what happened. Her daughter will now be able to put Lisa to rest. This family is in my prayers.
God Bless.

I came back to thank everyone for their support and ideas in our search to bring Lisa home.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I came back to thank everyone for their support and ideas in our search to bring Lisa home.

Thank you so much for that post; it means so much to all of us. Our condolences, thoughts, and prayers are with all of Lisa's loved ones. God Bless.

So much love to you. Never stopped thinking about her and while not the circumstances we all hoped for, so glad you can finally take her home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad that Lisa will be soon on her way home, and the family can finally have closure <3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back