GUILTY CA - Lisa Naegle, 36, Torrance, 18 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Her being nude is creepy. But since he apparently lived alone, that explains a bit of why he took the body there. He just needed someplace to put her while he tried to figure out what to do. Certainly not planned out ahead of time.

Her being nude is creepy. But since he apparently lived alone, that explains a bit of why he took the body there. He just needed someplace to put her while he tried to figure out what to do. Certainly not planned out ahead of time.

Why couldn't he have planned to bury her at his house if he lived alone? It's weird he had a hammer in his car to bash her head in. I don't know of anyone who keeps one in their car. This was supposedly after jack in the box. Maybe she didn't want to go home with him and want to get back to her husband like she said in the call and fought him to take her home. Her family should have looked in his vehicle when he went their to talk to him. I'm sure there was plenty of blood splatter all in the car he missed as LE said there was evidence in his vehicle she had been murdered. It had to be a very bloody scene. It's also strange his family moved off and left him there. I'm curious if he was a difficult person to live around and scared his own family out. Maybe he threatened them in the past neighbor said he was a mean loner. Wonder how he pays his bills and nursing school since he qualified for the public defender which was mentioned in the hearing. He probably got a big chunk of financial aid. Going to school at 34 and most likely no other job. She picked a real loser that ended her life. Sad.

Whiteorchids, it certainly could have been planned, but I just didn't get that feeling. If it was planned it was very poorly done. He let everyone see them leave together, had a bad hiding spot for the body, bloody mess in the car, etc. It seems more likely to me that this happened spur of the moment. I don't think its unusual to have a hammer in a vehicle at all. I often have various tools in my vehicle that I am taking to and from various places that I too lazy to put away later. Its hard to know without knowing more about this guy. The house/family situation has been confusing, with sort of conflicting reports. But that neighbor yesterday seemed pretty definitive that he lived there alone, at least lately. I havent heard anyting about if he had a job at all.

I don't think he had a job because the attorney tells the judge he qualifies for public defender. Nice to know us tax payers get to pay for this murderers defense. I'm sure he got a big chunk of financial aide he's living on. Done people sign up to go to school then end up dropping out to keep the cash. Mommy and Daddy were probably supporting him too.

Since her blood-soaked clothing was found separately, sounds like he murdered her fully clothed. Even creepier because he buried her nude.

He also washed down the body he said to remove evidence, so I think that's why she was nude...he was going to probably burn the clothes

I wonder tho...maybe most who carry them have them in a tool box in the back of their vehicle, I wonder how many have them i a spot they could be accessed in a nanosecond to be used on a moving target...I assume she would try to get away at least...doesn't it have to be really close and handy?

I find it impossible to believe he undressed her to "wash the body" and burn the clothes. I ain't buying it. If anything, it was an afterthought as he buried her face down.

I find it impossible to believe he undressed her to "wash the body" and burn the clothes. I ain't buying it. If anything, it was an afterthought as he buried her face down.

Per TMZ
And there's this bizarre twist ... law enforcement tells us Rogers wiped Lisa Marie's body clean before burying it in his backyard. Our sources say he told cops he freaked out when he saw all the blood on her body and figured by cleaning it he would be sanitizing the crime scene.
http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/22/bridalplasty-contestant-murder-weapon-clothes-found/

He wants to sanitize the scene? Except for all the blood in the vehicle and the freshly dug grave in the backyard with a dead body in it.

He wants to sanitize the scene? Except for all the blood in the vehicle and the freshly dug grave in the backyard with a dead body in it.

I think he wanted to remove whatever evidence what on her body.

Yep, doesn't make much sense. But maybe we shouldn't expect it to. He just flipped out and murdered a woman with a hammer. He was probably in a psychotic state or panic mode. Not really making rational decisions. Cleaning the blood off doesnt do any good when her body is laying in your back yard.

Plus, if that house was in my area, it would go for over a million dollars easily.

Lawdy! In my area, that house wouldn't bring much because it needs repairs. Plus there's no land with it. For a million, whew, I could have my dream farm! 50 or more acres with a very nice house, barns, etc.

Still hard to believe he thought burying her in the yard was smart, but I guess he figured they wouldn't look at him, much less his yard.

That burial spot still isn't sitting right with me. "IF" her entire body was buried there, face down and naked as has been reported, then he only put an inch of soil from a bag of potting soil on top of her. There's no way a few bags of potting soil would 'bury' someone. Breaking up that concrete? Don't think he did. There would be pieces of it in the photos, IMO. "IF" had had been able to bust that concrete, why wasn't the dog house moved over the area?

I hate to think it, but this guy might truly be one of the few that is insane. Nothing about the case makes sense. If he was normal thinking, he would have to know there are cameras, and debit cards track your movements as well. Heck he was posing in photos with her at the bar. Doesn't add up. Even crime of passion doesn't make sense. If that were true, why wasn't she dumped in a dumpster or ravine, or ditch? Why on top of a concrete patio? Doesn't make sense at all.

I don't there was concrete where the "grave" was. Looks like packed dirt to me. But the location is strange. Seems like he would have tried to find a spot in the vegetation or behind the shed or something like that. I seem to recall an early report that said that the body was just barely buried. Not sure if he was insane, panicked, drunk, or what? We also don't know where he killed her. I wonder if he drove her to his house and she refused to go in and that is when he killed her in the SUV. I havent seen any new news reports or press releases. And we may not know anything new until the now delayed arraignment in January.

Lawdy! In my area, that house wouldn't bring much because it needs repairs. Plus there's no land with it. For a million, whew, I could have my dream farm! 50 or more acres with a very nice house, barns, etc.

Still hard to believe he thought burying her in the yard was smart, but I guess he figured they wouldn't look at him, much less his yard.

Same here 2Hope4...Can't believe people have to pay over $600,000 for a house like that! Where I live, that much money would buy a mansion with lots of land!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot
Back