CA CA-Los Angeles, HispMale, 20-30, UP111214, Found deceased at playground in MacArthur Park, Oct '23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

phantomstrider

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) (POSTMORTEM WARNING)
Date Body Found October 29, 2023
Location Los Angeles, California
Estimated Age Range 20-30 years
Sex Male
Race/Ethnicity Hispanic/Latino
Estimated Age Group Adult- Pre 30
Height 5'5"-5'7" (65-67 inches), Estimated
Weight 131 lbs, Measured
Location Los Angeles, California 90057
County Los Angeles County
Found On Tribal Land No
Circumstances of Recovery This male was found deceased at a playground in MacArthur Park
Inventory of Remains All parts recovered
Condition of Remains Recognizable face
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Tattoo Chest: "Perdoname Madre Por Mi Vida Loca"; "Fernando" ; "Guadalupe"; Music notes & starsFront of shoulders: Red & black stars; Red lips and a rose Top of left shoulder: "Nancy"Center of Abdomen: Clown Face Upper Back: "Kelin"; "Gladis"; "Javier"

Collin Best

Juan Gudino Martinez

I'm leaning towards Collin as a possibility?
It looks like he’s gone missing more than once - the NamUs page said he went missing in Las Vegas and was last seen in Los Angeles in February 2023, but I found an article saying he was found soon thereafter. Then he was reported missing in Colorado (Fort Collin’s) in May 2023. Then he went missing again in August 2023 from Cheyanne Wyoming and was found again. But he’s also diagnosed with autism and bipolar disorder, and with the way his cognitive development is described in the articles, I suspect he probably doesn’t have a bunch of new tattoos even if he did go missing again after the August incident. Especially not intricate ones. The only one I see evidence of him having is one of a Celtic knot and lightning bolt on his left wrist, and the UID doesn’t appear to have that one.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back