Found Safe CA - Malachi, 9, & Sariah Harris, 7, Corona, 11 March 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know why there has been no information? Why is this case gone quiet? No media updates or anything.

Seems very odd to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know. At all. It needs to get vocal!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Does anyone know why there has been no information? Why is this case gone quiet? No media updates or anything.

Seems very odd to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found this video, and it seems like Bobby Harris is demanding. Maybe he manipulated the courts into custody? IDK this is very strange and extreme. Check out the videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50OK4b6O-bc

This case is strange. Barely any media has picked up the case, barely any posts on the Help Find FB page.

One year anniversary came and left. So odd.

Sent using Tapatalk

This case is strange. Barely any media has picked up the case, barely any posts on the Help Find FB page.

One year anniversary came and left. So odd.

Sent using Tapatalk
I hope they are ok and found

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's also interesting the VI went dark on here as well.

Something isn't adding up with this one.

I think there's something they aren't sharing with the public.

I haven't watched it yet. he got custody when she took off I think? that generally happens when a parent takes off.

I found this video, and it seems like Bobby Harris is demanding. Maybe he manipulated the courts into custody? IDK this is very strange and extreme. Check out the videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50OK4b6O-bc

So did these children get returned to their father or does their mother still have them? It's been over a year now. What is the status of these children?

It's also interesting the VI went dark on here as well.

Something isn't adding up with this one.

I think there's something they aren't sharing with the public.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Going to stay quiet. Sitting on my hands, too.

Good catch! I don’t think sariah’s photo looks like that sketch, but it’s definitely a possiblity and at least worth ruling out ASAP!

Thanks, I hope Sariah is somewhere safe, but I did see a strong resemblance there. Very hard to determine but I wanted to mention it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back