Found Safe CA - Malachi, 9, & Sariah Harris, 7, Corona, 11 March 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I appreciate you linking posts together so the family would understand that I was trying to help.
Unfortunately, they appear to not want my help due to differing socio-economic issue, which STINKS.
I was only trying to offer genuine help, to get these beautiful children back to a loving home.
I'll continue to be aware, alert, and help from the sidelines.
I simply want them to be okay.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I am not understanding.. can you please let me know how you would like to help?

Sorry I have not been here for a few days.

Here is a link to Bobby's interview which tells his side of the story:

https://www.spreaker.com/user/ktntradio/29-may-2017-special-guest-bobby-harris

If you go to the FB page made for Malachi and Sariah, you can see the live FB of the interview:

https://www.facebook.com/BringHomeMalachiandSariah/

Here is Angelina's page she made about this:

http://www.protectedpaths.com/

It is absolutely terrifying how polar opposites these narratives are... if I didn't know BH side of the story, I'd believe her. She seems so smart, genuine and protective of her kids.

I read the protected paths website and my draw drops. Unbelievable.

Hoping these kids come home soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahahaha my draw drops oh man I must have been falling sleep when I wrote that... JAW! :laughing:

Bluconspircy, do you have any updates that you can share with us?? I haven't seen any new articles.

If you have her car details, can you issue an Amber Alert? I assume her tags have already been "flagged" in case she tries to sell the car.

Hoping these kids come back soon.

Hahahaha my draw drops oh man I must have been falling sleep when I wrote that... JAW! :laughing:

Bluconspircy, do you have any updates that you can share with us?? I haven't seen any new articles.

If you have her car details, can you issue an Amber Alert? I assume her tags have already been "flagged" in case she tries to sell the car.

Hoping these kids come back soon.

I must have been falling asleep when I read it because I swore I read "jaw"!

I must have been falling asleep when I read it because I swore I read "jaw"!

Hahah :laughing: that's hilarious... I'm glad you read it that way! I re read my post and was like oh.my.god people must think I'm an idiot. lolol

I needed this laugh. Crapy day x 10.

Where are you Malachi & Sariah!?

I was looking for this case and thought it was removed! Thanks for posting lol

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

There are not any updates. They are still missing and none of the new stations that have been contacted have picked up the story.

There are not any updates. They are still missing and none of the new stations that have been contacted have picked up the story.

I have seen this case on the Justice Network at least 2 times, maybe 3 and the latest was this weekend.

Are you serious? ?? Super weird. Super not ok

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

All of her social media is gone gone gone.

Really weird

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think about them all the time. I hope they have been found!

Just saw a spot on the justice network so I came here to see if their case was posted. I was hoping to find more info/a new update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back