Found Safe CA - Malachi, 9, & Sariah Harris, 7, Corona, 11 March 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Beautiful children. I hope they are returned soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, AND the kids were appointed their own attorney- minor's counsel. The attorney for the kids will talk to all investigating agencies, both parents and with the kids at length.

If minor's counsel did not see credible evidence of child abuse that is further proof. He or she is yet another layer that shows that CA court's take abuse allegations extemely seriously.

With all the professionals looking closely at this case is see
no real chance that the allegations were true.

I'm here in Corona. I'll reach out to the family on FB and see what I can do to help.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Oh, AND the kids were appointed their own attorney- minor's counsel. The attorney for the kids will talk to all investigating agencies, both parents and with the kids at length.

If minor's counsel did not see credible evidence of child abuse that is further proof. He or she is yet another layer that shows that CA court's take abuse allegations extemely seriously.

With all the professionals looking closely at this case is see
no real chance that the allegations were true.

That happened with my step kids. Their mom made all kinds of wild allegations and the three kids EACH had their own minor counsel. Guess who has 100% custody of one kid and 50/50 of the other two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This family needs to set up a FB page that allows people to share flyers, posts and pictures. That's the fastest way to spread the word nationwide, and get their faces out there,

DO NOT let some random person admin a group FB page that is set up and dedicated to finding these kids. It always seem to end up badly, and important posts get deleted.

When a page is set up, as mpnola said, the trolls will surface immediately and will destroy your page with false statements, petty arguments, and really cruel comments. It's disgusting. DO NOT engage with these people. Just quietly ban them and focus on the truth and keeping their faces out there.

Share heartfelt stories about time with the kids, share a new pic every couple of days, keep an open journal of your feelings.

These actions will provide you a great many supporters, who will be as feverish about protecting you as the trolls or "enemies" are about knocking you down.

The truth is the truth, whatever it might be. We have one persons word against another, and I for one have no clue if some of each side is true, or if it's completely lopsided and one side is fabricating. To me it doesn't matter. The court made a decision, which was based on evidence and testimony, and the judge made a ruling. The law is the law, and the ruling is the ruling. These two kids were kidnapped and this mother needs to be found, the kids returned. Good luck!
You need to just keep a copy of that as a standard response to people who are here for a missing loved one! It's so perfect. And if Websleuths cases didn't make me question humanity enough, Facebook posters pushed me right over that edge! It sincerely concerns me to see so many people who are so hateful in this world.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Oh those babies are just adorable! Start sharing the link to that page on news pages. Ask people to share. Contact news and ask them to run story or share. It's work, but yall got this! Once it catches on, lots of the work will be done for you.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

To get the word out, share the FB page and the information on the What's Up Corona?! and What's Up Riverside? FB pages

my sympathies go to you. Our family just finished the second round of family court hell with a narcissistic mother with rich family. it is not fun. I hope you are able to have the children located safely and quickly!

We also believe she may be bouncing from shelter to shelter and linked up with several "protective" organizations. Her family has money and has been helping her as well. She has a lot of resources unfortunately

Hi Everyone,

bdh_iii is now a verified family member in this case.

Please treat bdh_iii with respect.

Remember bdh_iii does not need to provide links to his posts and it's up to you whether to believe what bdh_iii posts or not.

Thank you

Hi Everyone, bluconspiracy is now verified as an insider in this case.

Please treat bluconspiracy with respect.

Remember bluconspiracy does not need to provide links to her posts and it's up to you whether to believe what bluconspiracy posts or not.

Thank you

What a NIGHTMARE!

These kids are adorable. Please let them come home safely. This is very worrisome.

Can't image :( These kids need to be in a stable environment.... Anyone who would be on the run with their kids... clearly doesn't know what's best for them.

Do we have any idea which direction she would head? We need to spread the word regarding the truth. As Gitanna said, it's very rare for a mother to not get custody so I'm very concerned for these super cute kiddos.

We need as much info as possible here.

Who would still believe her lies? Her parents? Friends? Maybe cousins she's hasn't been around lately?

Someone besides HER has to know where she is...

I think the fastest and safest way to find her and the kids is to hire a PI.

She has ties to Texas and California. Her passport has been flagged. She is driving a BMW 525i Lic plate # 5UCD311

She has ties to Texas and California. Her passport has been flagged. She is driving a BMW 525i Lic plate # 5UCD311

Thanks you. I've communicated with all of the Uber/Lyft drivers that I know. They see a lot of vehicles in their days, and they do talk to each other about these things. Hoping for a safe and speedy resolution here.

eta- San Diego here!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back