DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3431.jpg
    IMG_3431.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 682
Here is a bigger picture. So you can see there is plenty of open space near here so why below a high school?
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3434.jpg
    IMG_3434.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 697
Where Maricela was found never made a lot of sense to me so I drove to where she was found. The speed limit on Golden Valley is about 50 and has a good flow of traffic. To stop at the turn off where she was found you would have to break hard or drive very slow and also drive over a path for walkers/bike riders. You would have to be familiar with the area to know there is a turn off there. So I had a thought. By the aquatic center on golden valley and centre park way there are some industrial places with a dirt road that is open. I checked yesterday and you can drive to the same spot where Maricela was. What if that is the direction they came instead of from golden valley. I hope LE checked to see if those businesses had cameras. Just a thought. Any word yet on COD or any leads?

Thank you for the description and pics. I've been wanting to drive out there too. This will be very helpful when I go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:bump: up for Maricela! :rose:

I don't remember seeing this before. I just found it when looking for updates.

Maricela’s ex-boyfriend, who the family blames for her drug addiction, has not been located in recent weeks but he is believed to be in New Mexico, Kitchen said. The private investigator said she suspects Maricela could have been abducted by drug traffickers who are owed money by the boyfriend.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/02/...iction-may-have-led-to-her-abduction-pi-says/

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/02/...iction-may-have-led-to-her-abduction-pi-says/

What?? That sounds.... far fetched. She was known around the area for her own activity. I'm not sure it needed to be someone who she was not even linked to anymore. Why would they take her if he was not in a relationship with her. I think I will wait for a police statement on this case. I kind of think the family wants to not believe she was involved with certain activiry, so is trying to explain it by looking elsewhere. I'm just not so sure. In any case, I hope the truth is revealed so her family does not have to constantly struggle with that detail.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What?? That sounds.... far fetched. She was known around the area for her own activity. I'm not sure it needed to be someone who she was not even linked to anymore. Why would they take her if he was not in a relationship with her. I think I will wait for a police statement on this case. I kind of think the family wants to not believe she was involved with certain activiry, so is trying to explain it by looking elsewhere. I'm just not so sure. In any case, I hope the truth is revealed so her family does not have to constantly struggle with that detail.

Right?! It's super off. I wish the police would hurry up and give a statement ! I agree. :(

I am not saying this information is true or that I believe it.

But I've always been confused why she didn't ask or call for help when tracing her steps made it seem like she was running from someone and the church witnesses who saw her said she looked afraid and panicked.

If her troubles were do to illegal activity, maybe she felt like she couldn't call the police or for help? Or that it would make her troubles worse?

Idk what to think.

But I've always been confused why she didn't ask or call for help when tracing her steps made it seem like she was running from someone and the church witnesses who saw her said she looked afraid and panicked.

If her troubles were do to illegal activity, maybe she felt like she couldn't call the police or for help? Or that it would make her troubles worse?

Idk what to think.

I feel like our opinions of this case and even elaine Parks are similar.

I feel like Maricela was running scared of something. Of what? I’m not sure we’ll ever know. I feel like it was drug related though. There are so many questions with this case. Questions I don’t think we’ll ever get an answer to unfortunately.

Idk what to think.
I think it was stated by many that Maricela was highly protective of her sister. I think she meant to lure whomever was following her away from her sister.

On that note, I find it highly coincidental that her sister was approached by a sketchy couple later that same evening as she waited for Maricela to return. It's possible they were aware of Maricela's plight, or saw something related to her disappearance.

That article is from February 6, 2017, long before Maricela was found. Her ex-BF was cleared and so was any connection to him, as far as I can tell.

That article is from February 6, 2017, long before Maricela was found. Her ex-BF was cleared and so was any connection to him, as far as I can tell.
That makes more sense. Thanks

Thank you Gigtu!! Wish we had more info :(

Wow... I live in the area where this happened and was active in the discussions as well as those surrounding those of EP and several others in the first several months of their dissappearances and for some families the recovery of their loved one... sometimes safe and sometimes bringing the end of of chapter to a close and begining a new one...and not necessarily one I envy but one I too understand to some degree.

I have not been able to be active over the past several months but have checked in from time to time to see what direction this case and a few others have gone and hoping for some sort of resolution for the family...it sucks that basically nothing has changed yet. I hope their is something going on behind the scenes but I also am realistic...

I am in a position where hopefully I can be of more help now so if there is anything I can do on this case or others in the area please pm me. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just checking in...

So many of us were so deep into this case. I wish the COD would be released...

I followed MG thread every day until she was found as I have with Elaine’s...I hope EP has a different outcome. 😔

It looks like Maricela’s coroner report is available for purchase. Does anyone know COD? RIP Marciela 😔.

It looks like Maricela’s coroner report is available for purchase. Does anyone know COD? RIP Marciela ��.

Is it available for anyone to buy? How much is it? I will buy it and post it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valerie1022
Back