GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A small ray of hope is the large award against the prior perp who killed someone in a negligent traffic accident for $18 million. That would hurt RG a bit. I'll bet the couple has spent the last months with their accountants and tax attorneys trying to seal their assets away from seizure.

I think they are very despicable people.

I just watched a short clip from Fox 11 LA on YouTube. Yesterday the reporter was in the courtroom & she stated that during a break, RG went to sit by her husband (who was seated near the reporter). RG approached this reporter & got her email. The reporter said later that day she got an email from RG/RG's rep listing out all of the evidence that was left out of the trial that could have been beneficial to her case.
I just sit here floored. You think nothing RG would do could surprise you anymore... but she does. She is not a good person!
Could this not be seen as trying to influence the outcome of this trial somehow? I'm just livid sitting here thinking about this.
That’s terrible behavior. Immoral and unethical.

I just watched a short clip from Fox 11 LA on YouTube. Yesterday the reporter was in the courtroom & she stated that during a break, RG went to sit by her husband (who was seated near the reporter). RG approached this reporter & got her email. The reporter said later that day she got an email from RG/RG's rep listing out all of the evidence that was left out of the trial that could have been beneficial to her case.
I just sit here floored. You think nothing RG would do could surprise you anymore... but she does. She is not a good person!
Could this not be seen as trying to influence the outcome of this trial somehow? I'm just livid sitting here thinking about this.
If it was after the jury started deliberations than I guess not as far as influencing. The jury should have been instructed not to view any media related to the case. Hopefully the reporter doesn't publish anything until after a verdict is reached. But it is concerning as to what a juror could potentially look at that could influence their decision. Hopefully the reporter, reported this to the judge.

JMO

"All of the evidence left out that would have helped her case"? Well, why wasn't it presented? Is it that the defense attorneys determined to stick with the absolutely implausible illogical conclusion that "Erickson did it".

Bring it up for the appeal. There are a lot of things that could have been brought up, such as the layout of the intersection. Lack of pedestrian lights...none of which would have really made a difference with an impaired driver, driving 40 mph over the legal speed limit. RG was just out of control. Her license should have been suspended much earlier.

How many speeding tickets can a person get before they suspend a license? It is ridiculous.

"All of the evidence left out that would have helped her case"? Well, why wasn't it presented? Is it that the defense attorneys determined to stick with the absolutely implausible illogical conclusion that "Erickson did it".

Bring it up for the appeal. There are a lot of things that could have been brought up, such as the layout of the intersection. Lack of pedestrian lights...none of which would have really made a difference with an impaired driver, driving 40 mph over the legal speed limit. RG was just out of control. Her license should have been suspended much earlier.

How many speeding tickets can a person get before they suspend a license? It is ridiculous.
Evidence that is presented is many times allowed or denied by the judge long before the trail begins. It could have been the judge denied the defense this evidence and that is why the evidence was not presented.

JMO

My guess is that this is all part of their planning to defend themselves in the Civil Suit.

And this outrageous breech of courtroom protocol should be reported to the judge in this case, and used as evidence in the civil case, as well as her multiple other traffic violations for speeding.

My guess is that this is all part of their planning to defend themselves in the Civil Suit.

And this outrageous breech of courtroom protocol should be reported to the judge in this case, and used as evidence in the civil case, as well as her multiple other traffic violations for speeding.
It should be reported to the judge. Too bad there wasn't a gag order in place.

No real update. Although, the defense attorney's assertion that Erickson should have shown up to the trial where he was accused of running over children, could also be said of his own client, RG.

RG is accused of killing two children, and decided to not testify in her own defense.

Sure, we can't use the fact that she did not testify in her own defense against her, but it is noted.

Prosecutors asked a judge to revoke Rebecca Grossman's $2million bail and throw her in jail after accusing her of leaking confidential information about her case to a TV reporter and trying to influence the jury that's currently deciding her fate.

Deputy District Attorney Ryan Gould told Judge Joseph Brandolino that on Thursday the wealthy socialite – charged with murdering two young brothers while speeding in her car – asked for the card of a Fox News journalist at her Van Nuys trial.

Soon afterward, the network aired a story saying it had received emailed material – including two videos – which alleged that information which could prove her innocence had been kept from the jury.

Grossman faces up to 34 years to life in prison at a sentencing hearing on April 10.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back