GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Court reactions from reporter who was in the courtroom. Pretty wild

Thank you for this video post. I don’t often take time to watch videos, but this is absolutely worth making the time.
The response from Mrs. Iskander is humbling and something I deeply admire.
I do understand that Mrs. Grossman’s daughter is a victim of her actions, but I cannot help but be appalled at her behavior. *My opinions.

Amazing example of grace. The Iskander family is such an example of faith and Christian spirit.

Mrs. Iskander had empathy for the Grossman family and children. Something, we haven't seen from the Grossmans. Although, her daughter's website has a link to their website.

Interesting, we didn't get to see a "perp walk". The Grossman family name is still being protected. No pictures of the accused, even her mugshot is under wraps.

9 hours deliberation, with those hours choosing the foreman, discussion, reviewing testimony, and filling out forms is quite short. I think they were all on the same page from the get go.
It would be interesting to hear a jury member speak out, though I doubt that will happen.

Amazing example of grace. The Iskander family is such an example of faith and Christian spirit.

Mrs. Iskander had empathy for the Grossman family and children. Something, we haven't seen from the Grossmans. Although, her daughter's website has a link to their website.

Interesting, we didn't get to see a "perp walk". The Grossman family name is still being protected. No pictures of the accused, even her mugshot is under wraps.

Yeah, all this protection and privilege of their images really chafes me.

She's now inmate # 1234567, Grossman, R.

She is no longer rich society lady

Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood is a rough place. She's in another world now. She'll eventually be moved to another facility. I'm guessing after her inevitable appeal.
  • The Lynwood Jail is a short-term police jail located at 11705 Alemeda St in Lynwood, CA. It serves as the holding facility for the Lynwood Police Department or agencies within the judicial district of Los Angeles County. Police jails are locally operated to hold inmates awaiting transfer to the Los Angeles County Jail.

The modesty of the Iskander family really emphasized to me the terrible stress they had been under during this trial. Nancy Iskander and her husband Karim were both plain-speaking and utterly sincere, with consideration for the Grossman family.

There were no Heidi braids, librarian cardigans, posing. They were clearly focused on the trial and distressed at having to re-live this tragedy, basically accused of being neglectful of the kids, and of having to listen to those horrible lies the defense put on.

Let's not ever forget Rebecca Grossman tried to claim a woman on rollerblades distracted her, and implied this caused the accident. The woman on roller blades being the mother of the children.

Rebecca Grossman is a despicable woman. I hope her appeal is 10 years away and she is an ungroomed 70 year old inmate.

Speaking of the woman's character....

re: Robert Leffler said under oath that he stopped Grossman doing 92 mph on the 101 Freeway in Agoura Hills.
"After giving her the ticket, Leffler said he informed her about the dangers of driving at such speeds. "She was frustrated to a degree where she said she hoped I don't need the services of the Burn Center in the future," he testified."
2013,11 years ago

Who says such an awful thing to someone?

re: Robert Leffler said under oath that he stopped Grossman doing 92 mph on the 101 Freeway in Agoura Hills.
"After giving her the ticket, Leffler said he informed her about the dangers of driving at such speeds. "She was frustrated to a degree where she said she hoped I don't need the services of the Burn Center in the future," he testified."
2013,11 years ago

How do people get this way? So entitled and selfish?

2013,11 years ago

She has no problem trying to throw her weight around as a founder of the Grossman Burn Center / Foundation. As if this makes her a superior person.

I wonder if her husband can see the damage she is doing to his practice.

This was the Grossman daughter addressing the Iskander family after the verdict, correct?

There is a lot of shame on the Grossman family. Mother, father, daughter. The son is the only one who seemed smart enough to keep his head down and his mouth shut.
She hurled it our way for sure, along with death stares. It was quite startling to all of us in the courtroom. They blame the victims family for their inconvenience of a trial. They specifically blame me for keeping the light on Mark and Jacob over the years. There is zero self reflection, remorse or an ounce of sympathy for the Iskander family. Hope it comes back to bite her at sentencing. If you haven't been to our FB group to see the incredible support and love from our community, please visit our page. Mark and Jacob will never be forgotten. In fact, we are opening up a foster care agency to honor their memories and to serve underprivileged children. "JUSTICE FOR MARK AND JACOB ISKANDER"

She hurled it our way for sure, along with death stares. It was quite startling to all of us in the courtroom. They blame the victims family for their inconvenience of a trial. They specifically blame me for keeping the light on Mark and Jacob over the years. There is zero self reflection, remorse or an ounce of sympathy for the Iskander family. Hope it comes back to bite her at sentencing. If you haven't been to our FB group to see the incredible support and love from our community, please visit our page. Mark and Jacob will never be forgotten. In fact, we are opening up a foster care agency to honor their memories and to serve underprivileged children. "JUSTICE FOR MARK AND JACOB ISKANDER"

Thank you for your comments. Yes, that sense of overriding privilege goes along with the aggrieved family "inconveniencing" the Grossmans with a trial. I hope you can see the support we have for your family and the acknowledgement the stress this trial has all been on them. I do sincerely hope the appeal will not be allowed and then the family can aim toward closure.

For the Grossmans, maybe the daughter will have to suddenly grow up and see how bad and unethical decisions lead to horrible consequences. That would be a good outcome.

I don't do FB so I won't be following your group, but I wish you strength and support for the future.

Thank you for your comments. Yes, that sense of overriding privilege goes along with the aggrieved family "inconveniencing" the Grossmans with a trial. I hope you can see the support we have for your family and the acknowledgement the stress this trial has all been on them. I do sincerely hope the appeal will not be allowed and then the family can aim toward closure.

For the Grossmans, maybe the daughter will have to suddenly grow up and see how bad and unethical decisions lead to horrible consequences. That would be a good outcome.

I don't do FB so I won't be following your group, but I wish you strength and support for the future.
Thank you for your kind words. Regarding the appeal, the judge literally gave the defense everything they wanted, so we are pretty confident there is nothing to appeal. The judge was very frustrating over the last 3 1/2 years, but in the end everything seemed to have happened for a reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter
Back