GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

I ,for one, just hate how she has manipulated and damaged her daughter forever

That will change because, quite frankly, the "power" in the relationship has been altered. Rather than her daughter depending on her, RG will now depend on her daughter.

This will gradually happen over the next few years, the realization by the daughter that she can be independent from a controling mother.

How it seems to me ... Just my point of view.

I wonder what was Rebecca Grossman's childhood was really like.

Who knows? Almost all felons are coached prior to intake, you get an assessment, which is a joke, because it is often done by grad students, or even undergrad, for work credits in Social work, sociology, psychology, mental health counseling. Few, to none have forensic experience.

So, everyone lies, the bigger pity party, the better. That way, you can blame whatever you are incarcerated for, on someone else, usually a terrible childhood.

Sorry if I am so jaded and cynical. Usually, children who had really bad childhood experiences, don't magically end up married to doctors or going to college.

They often have severe mental health issues, often with bad teeth, due to neglect, vision and hearing problems due to continuous beatings. I have seen these people, and they are a wreck. It isn't hard to tell that they were lucky to be alive.

And, another cynical perspective, many children, male and female have had negative childhood experiences. They don't all end up in prison.

This is interesting, in this article it states that RG has filed an appeal, and apparently Judge Brandolino thinks that the convictions could be overturned. I guess it is how "malice" and "intent" are interpreted, I think, or something like that. The DA felt that RG knew that area, and was familiar that pedestrians could be in the crosswalk. And that she had been warned, when she got a ticket in 2013 to "be more careful" while driving.

I think that the jury got it right. And I hope that the convictions stay.

Who knows? Almost all felons are coached prior to intake, you get an assessment, which is a joke, because it is often done by grad students, or even undergrad, for work credits in Social work, sociology, psychology, mental health counseling. Few, to none have forensic experience.

So, everyone lies, the bigger pity party, the better. That way, you can blame whatever you are incarcerated for, on someone else, usually a terrible childhood.

Sorry if I am so jaded and cynical. Usually, children who had really bad childhood experiences, don't magically end up married to doctors or going to college.

They often have severe mental health issues, often with bad teeth, due to neglect, vision and hearing problems due to continuous beatings. I have seen these people, and they are a wreck. It isn't hard to tell that they were lucky to be alive.

And, another cynical perspective, many children, male and female have had negative childhood experiences. They don't all end up in prison.

I sometimes think that Rebecca Grossman was likely a bully when she was younger. She intimidated people while in jail.

The Briley Brothers came from a stable family of 4 children. Linwood Earl Briley, James Dyral “J. B.” Briley Jr., and Anthony Ray Briley became serial/spree killers. They came from stable family and look what happened.

There are many who are targets of abuse and unstable families and turn out fine. There are others who come from stable families and turn evil.

I sometimes think that Rebecca Grossman was likely a bully when she was younger. She intimidated people while in jail.

The Briley Brothers came from a stable family of 4 children. Linwood Earl Briley, James Dyral “J. B.” Briley Jr., and Anthony Ray Briley became serial/spree killers. They came from stable family and look what happened.

There are many who are targets of abuse and unstable families and turn out fine. There are others who come from stable families and turn evil.

How did she intimidate people in jail?

Threaten to run them over? Wait....she never did that.

I hope her parents have already passed away, so they didn't have to hear those terrible things she said about her childhood. If they are still alive, hopefully they'll make a statement setting the record straight.
She states her mother died a year after Mark and Jacob Iskander died. I do not know her parents' name.

Well now she can kick and scream during her video visits with her attorneys while sitting in the biggest women's prison in CA.

I wonder how many of her "friends" will take time from their society lunches and golf tournaments to come visit RG. Or even take her video calls. They will probably be too busy with Junior League or whatever socialites do all day.

When people stop talking to you, they are usually talking about you.

"My pain is a fraction of your pain,” Grossman said in tears to the young victims’ mother, Nancy Iskander, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Seriously? RG actually said this?! Absolutely self absorbed. The more statements we hear from RG, the more incredulous I am...
I hope if/when she is eligable for parole it's denied based on her continueing self absorbed statements..........

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back