GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Personally, aside from killing two children, I think that her four year mantra the she didn't hit the children, and it was Scott Erickson's car that hit the children.

Way to throw someone else under the bus! She didn't care that he could have been charged, and put in prison.
Typical of a narcissist. Throw everyone under the bus.

Hoping this link can remain, for everyone to view the evidence, video footage of RG on the night she murdered Mark and Jacob Iskander.

Hoping this link can remain, for everyone to view the evidence, video footage of RG on the night she murdered Mark and Jacob Iskander.

She tells them she (or her husband) works for the Grossman Burn Foundation.

Using a little baby voice, trying to act as if she has no idea what happened. Awful. Awful. Awful woman

What I see when I look at her driving history, is that she probably got off several times, with warnings. Probably sped often, and was not caught. And tried to get out of it when she was caught.

In comparison with my driving record, I have had one speeding ticket for 10 miles over the limit, in a small rural town, (speed trap). In the last 20 years.

Wow. Even as an animation reconstruction, that’s chilling to watch.

Such entitlement in her actions with the police. You know she’s used to getting her way.

Last edited:
Wow. Even as an animation reconstruction, that’s chilling to watch.

Such entitlement in her actions with the police. You know she’s used to getting her way.

I know, it sounds almost like a script of name dropping her husband's name. I was almost waiting for the implied bribe to start.

Kudos to the officer who very professionally put cuffs on her and led her to the car. I found it interesting how she kept barely breathing into the DUI device, stating that she had "lung and breath" problems, by her doctor. 10 times, and still did not register. She was sober enough to be noncompliant.

I know, it sounds almost like a script of name dropping her husband's name. I was almost waiting for the implied bribe to start.

Kudos to the officer who very professionally put cuffs on her and led her to the car. I found it interesting how she kept barely breathing into the DUI device, stating that she had "lung and breath" problems, by her doctor. 10 times, and still did not register. She was sober enough to be noncompliant.
Funny she used her husband’s name after speeding home from an afternoon date with her boyfriend.

I wonder if her ex boyfriend will be visiting her in prison. Assume not since she tried to blame him.

She more than tried to blame him. That defense video of his black car "hitting the boys first" looks like an attempt to frame Erickson for her crime and she certainly tried to accuse him of it multiple times.

RG has filed an appeal, of course, I really don't see any appellate issues. I wonder if I can find the documents. It seems to me that the judge practically did everything but handstands on demand during the trial, to accommodate RG. I remember how outraged I was on a daily basis.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jess81jess
Back