GUILTY CA - Mark & Jacob Iskander, 11 and 9, Killed by Drunk Socialite Rebecca Grossman in Veh vs Ped Hit & Run - Los Angeles, 2020 *GUILTY on all counts*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This just brings tears to my eyes. It is so amazing the work that the Iskanders are doing for foster children.

Well, I guess we didn't need to worry about RG at Chowchilla. She got herself moved to Chino. A nice place.

Money makes the world go around.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240826_184850_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_184850_Facebook.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 13
Well, I guess we didn't need to worry about RG at Chowchilla. She got herself moved to Chino. A nice place.

Oh, maybe she'll befriend Betty Broderick!

So Mickey... what is your assessment of how this happened. Or happens.

Why is Chino a nice place in comparison... just curious about the CA prisons!!!

the link doesn't really say anything... maybe you have a different access.

So Mickey... what is your assessment of how this happened. Or happens.

Why is Chino a nice place in comparison... just curious about the CA prisons!!!

the link doesn't really say anything... maybe you have a different access.

I don't know how to answer this question with political correctness. But, suffice to say that it makes it easier for the prison system to group people with similar backgrounds in the same place. It reduces fights, tension and keeps things moving easier in a place that is already on the edge of being volatile in a heartbeat.

I have no doubt RG already has herself ensconced in the medical area with some sort of esoteric disorder or disease that requires isolation from general population. Chino has a medical treatment facility. And also a substance abuse treatment program that RG desperately needs. She will no doubt attend the classes with an air of superiority that I have often seen.

I don't know how to answer this question with political correctness. But, suffice to say that it makes it easier for the prison system to group people with similar backgrounds in the same place. It reduces fights, tension and keeps things moving easier in a place that is already on the edge of being volatile in a heartbeat.

I have no doubt RG already has herself ensconced in the medical area with some sort of esoteric disorder or disease that requires isolation from general population. Chino has a medical treatment facility. And also a substance abuse treatment program that RG desperately needs. She will no doubt attend the classes with an air of superiority that I have often seen.

This is exactly what I would have predicted. She has access to lawyers and money to facilitate her "medical care" and keep her privileged and away from the general riff-raff.

It will also be much easier for her society friends from the Foundation to come and visit her in Chino, rather than Chowchilla ( as if, ha!)

Oh, maybe she'll befriend Betty Broderick!
Two narcissists meet at prison.
Rebecca Grossman and Betty Broderick have a lot in common. Both are obviously extreme narcissists and are narcissistic psychopaths. They have issues of self-hatred as they body image issues. They are highly repressed people and highly prone to anger. Even though Grossman is not known to harbor grudges, I would not be surprised if she is an injustice collector. She always likes to play victim like Broderick. That can also be said of Jodi Arias, Lori Drew, Casey Anthony, Gertrude Baniszewski, Pamela Smart, Bryan Kohberger, Andrew Cunanan, Jeffrey Dahmer, David Berkowitz, Dean Corll, Elliot Rodger, Eric Harris, Robert Steinhauser, Nikolas Cruz, Salvador Ramos, Campo Elias Delgado, Panya Kamrab, Omar Mateen, Stephen Paddock, Anders Breivik, Tsarnaev Brothers, Osama bin Laden, Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Hideki Tojo, Pol Pot, and Mao Zedong. In the end, Rebecca Grossman, Betty Broderick, and <insert any extreme and dangerous narcissist> are all the same.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back