GUILTY CA - Marysa Nichols, 14, found murdered, Red Bluff, 26 Feb 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe it's California time. Two hours from now.

I seriously hope they got an arrest to announce.

I also seriously hope it's not the guy the are discussing on FB (CJB) because it just makes it that much worse that he should have been in prison for what he did to his last 12 year old victim. :(

I seriously hope they got an arrest to announce.

I also seriously hope it's not the guy the are discussing on FB (CJB) because it just makes it that much worse that he should have been in prison for what he did to his last 12 year old victim. :(

I agree, our system is REALLY broken.

Rich Greene ‏@RichGreeneNews
marysa's aunt called the dn today, she described her niece as a loving, spiritual girl who had helped her through her own tough times
she said church and community support is very important for the family; praised marysas mom and stepfather for the job they did raising her
we will do a story solely focusing on marysa the person soon...anyone who would like to share something about her feel free to contact me

https://twitter.com/RichGreeneNews

Chip Thompson ‏@EditorChip
#marysanichols account set up at Wells Fargo in Marisa's name, any branch
https://twitter.com/EditorChip

RichGreeneNews Person of interest identified
Rich Greene ‏@RichGreeneNews
Being booked for murder

I deleted the info I found on Family Watchdog as it is an entirely different person but did have the red goatee and hair, and he appeared to be in his early 30's.

He appears to have a teenager daughter or at very least relative (based upon last name) in his cover photo. I wonder if she goes to Red Bluff High? (thus his connection to the school) :( Poor girl, she's already deleted her FB profile. I don't blame her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16
Back