GUILTY CA - Matthew Muller for kidnap, rape of 30yo woman, Vallejo, 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live a few miles from Mare Island.......lots of beautiful places in Vallejo but it's a broken, bankrupt city. Crime is off the hook. I smell another Scott Peterson.

Vallejo Police Spokesman On DH Investigation: ‘I Can’t Comment On That’

REPORTER: Can you tell us why Aaron Quinn did not report the crime until 2 p.m. in the afternoon?

PARK: I’m not sure who Aaron Quinn is …

REPORTER: Can you tell us why the gentleman who reported it did not report it until 2 p.m. that afternoon?

PARK: Well unfortunately I cannot release that information.

….

REPORTER: Did he claim to be tied up?

PARK: We can’t go into those specifics.

…

REPORTER: Have you had any contact with the kidnappers?

PARK: I’m sorry, we can’t go into those specifics.

…

REPORTER: Is she rich? Why would somebody want a ransom for her?

PARK: Again, I’m sorry, but I can’t go into those specifics.

….

REPORTER: So was there a demand for money, a ransom specifically.

PARK: I can certainly appreciate your question, but I’m sorry I can’t answer that right now.

and more

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015...huskins-investigation-i-cant-comment-on-that/

This story just isn't making since. And one of the reports today showed SAR teams out. Huh?

More from local affiliate KCRA -

The search for a woman abducted for ransom is focusing on the Mare Island waterfront after search teams spotted a possible object in the water, Vallejo police said Tuesday evening.

In a Tuesday night news conference, Vallejo police Lt. Kenny Park said a dive team will focus on an area of Mare Island after spotting an object in the water. The search will continue tonight because of ideal conditions in the water.

Search dogs keyed in on a certain area of water, which is where the teams are focusing their efforts, police said. Sonar equipment is also being used in the search.

http://m.kcra.com/news/vallejo-police-investigate-possible-kidnap-for-ransom/31978126

Ideal conditions in the water? At night?

Live report NBC Bay Area - family calls him boyfriend, police say they don't know what the relationship was and hesitate to call him that?

NBC LA was reporting that a dog hit near a body of water. Trying to gather more local news.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/c...-of-Woman-Kidnapped-for-Ransom-297343231.html

From link... (there is also a link to her FB, so I think it can be posted here?)

DH's boyfriend claims an intruder broke into his Mare Island home early Monday morning and took her by force while demanding a ransom. But for some reason, her boyfriend waited 11 hours to report it to police. Police originally said DH was 30.

On Tuesday evening, over 100 trained search and resue personnel, including a dive team, were searching the waterfront and other areas near the 500 block of Kirkland Avenue on Mare Island, from where DH was reportedly kidnapped.

I'm not sure what to think right now, but the fact that it took the boyfriend 11-12 hrs to contact police after apparently witnessing the abduction doesn't sit right. I really don't think this is a kidnap for ransom....

Just a thought...the "ransom" may have been something he owed the kidnappers. Waiting so long to report the kidnapping indicates to me that he was possibly trying to resolve this on his own and pay what he owed. Either he paid up and they didn't return DH, or he couldn't meet the ransom. So he finally reported it. I can't think of any other reason for the long delay...if there really was a kidnapping. JMO

According to this news conference the ideal condition was a low tide.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015/03/24/vallejo-police-spokesman-on-denise-huskins-investigation-i-cant-comment-on-that/

There was a press conference Tuesday morning. To hold a special press conference at night, a second one in the same day, to say an object is being honed in on that may or may not relate to the case? It's strange. The Lt. was very strict over the items that he would confirm, items that have already been reported to the media by police.

Do they think they've stumbled on something legitimate? Do they want to make someone nervous?

I don't think there was a ransom/kidnap. It seemed very evident in the press conference discussing the dog hitting on "an object" that they were probably referring to DH, unfortunately. MOO.

So a kidnapper showed up at the house, apparently walked there since he took her and her car, demanded ransom and it wasn't reported for 11 - 12 hours. I'm just not believing any of this right now...

I can't link or quote really from my device, but the Daily Mail article on this said that when the call came in it was dispatched by phone not scanner and that police believe the person is listening to the scanner.

Given they thought that even as it came in to dispatch it, to me I'm inferring they must have some idea of who it was from the get go for them to even think that might be the case.

Curious if that's based on the history of an individual...?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

some other info....

she had been abducted Monday from his home (the boyfriend, Aaron) in Mare Island in Vallejo.

Aaron Quinn, called police about 2 p.m. Monday to report she had been forcefully taken from his home in the middle of the night and that the intruders had demanded a ransom for her return.

The car that the police found was registered to Quinn.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2015/03/24/...for-therapist-missing.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

bbm

I don't think there was a ransom/kidnap. It seemed very evident in the press conference discussing the dog hitting on "an object" that they were probably referring to DH, unfortunately. MOO.

I hope that soon they release info regarding what that "object" was. I hope it's not DH, but something that will lead to what really happened to her.

So far, it's very hard to buy this story as a kidnap for ransom, IMO.

They just had a pretty long segment on cbs this morning about this, no new info, but they had some interviews with family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back