GUILTY CA - Matthew Muller for kidnap, rape of 30yo woman, Vallejo, 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes! And on this Matthew Muller case involving Huskins, I would have appreciated much more detail on the prior fiancé, Andrea was it? As there were some possible or alleged connections relating to one of the early investigators? And also Ms. Huskin’s reports that on I believe two occasions other individuals (besides Mr. Muller) were heard by her or present at the remote cabin where she was held. (I don’t think I am confusing this, but it was a lot of territory covered on those 3 episodes. And I am not well versed on all the nuances of this case.) MOO
*Again - excellent points!! I too, was unsettled (understatement) to discover the lead FBI investigator on the case was a previous girlfriend of Aaron’s, an ex-girlfriend that he worked with at the time of the kidnapping (named Andrea). That whole avenue and possible lead was never investigated. Seemingly completely ignored. David Sesma was the agent involved who should have recused himself from the investigation and never have been anywhere even near Vallejo.

*What about the part where Aaron explains to the police that the kidnappers were going to call his phone. So the Vallejo Police turn AIRPLANE MODE (?!?) on his phone until the next morning when they finally turned it back on. It was at that time they discovered two missed calls, which were both traceable. If the police Would have done the work and traced the calls, they would have obtained the same information that the Dublin Police later uncovered.

The calls made to the victims phone - were traced to within 200 feet Of Matthew Muller’s parents South Lake Tahoe cabin located on Genoa Street. This literally means that the police had the “capability” and relevant info to PREVENT the second rape of the victim. They could have pursued that lead and surrounded the area to begin a search. Probable cause was sufficient. Such police actions have been successfully pursued in other cases by other LE agencies. This is an eye-opener case, with a LOT of
Lingering questions.

From what I recall of this case, Muller played tape recordings while they were both blindfolded to make them think that more individuals were involved. It was part of his ruse. He was the only perp.
Yes, that was I believe one ruse he had used in an attempt to confuse her. And playing European or techno-type music that reminded her of France? I believe though, that at one point she did see other individuals while she was briefly unmasked (ungoggled) and she saw at least one other individual in a mirror at some point? It seemed rather convincing that there was more than one individual involved? MOO

I hope someone tries to learn more about the factors created the monster Matthew Muller. He seems a diabolical psychopath well on his way to becoming a highly skilled serial killer. Did he develop his psychopathy from childhood? Did his experiences in the military play a role? Is that where he learned the tactics for "coercive control"? Exactly how did he come into contact with this couple?

Bad policing means there's also no public review of his crimes, no opportunity to learn how to deal with his type in the future.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back