CA CA - Matthew Weaver, 21, Santa Monica Mountains, 10 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the link to the page. Email or comment for help and I’m sure someone will get back to you right away. Also in one of the top posts it talks about the technology that was used.

Findamanda
Thank you so much. I just commented on one of their posts and hopefully they will get back to me. This type of app would be so vital searching for Matthew. I hope we can get this

Thank you so much. I just commented on one of their posts and hopefully they will get back to me. This type of app would be so vital searching for Matthew. I hope we can get this

If they don’t respond their the company is insite mobile data.

https://insightmobiledata.com/

And here is the link for the info they did for Amanda. I really hope they respond.

Attachments

• 3D57FA05-228A-4598-B53C-B2341DF981F1.jpeg
    3D57FA05-228A-4598-B53C-B2341DF981F1.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 16
Matthew's family posted this google map on twitter, detailing locations of where some of his items were found as well as the locations of reported tips
Matthew Weaver - Map - Google My Maps
I noticed the image of his shirt, looks like it was ripped and tied to a branch?

Re: police refuse to analyze this evidence since there is no evidence of a crime?...
wouldn't that be the point of analyzing the evidence - ie to determine if it is evidence of a crime?
It is, after all, the shredded clothing of a missing person whose last communications indicated he encountered some "crazy *advertiser censored*" and hasn't been seen since.

The podcast was well done and very interesting, several new insights.

I don't know if I had missed this before, but it was imlplied that he was either using LSD that day or had been using it recently. Also the opinions of the 2 best friends was intrigung. The interactions with workers at the cell tower is strange to say the least!

They mentioned that there would be future episodes..... this one didn't touch at all on the cries for help heard at night or the 911 call and response by authorities.

I would love to hear an interview with, or hear from someone who interviewed the following people: The 911 caller, the 911 call recording, and the first responders.

Also didn't mention the key being found. Looking forward to more!

Has anyone looked into who was working at the tower on that day? Check to see if they(workers) have a link to Melissa? How do you know for sure he left Melissa at 5 that morning? Did anyone check around her neighborhood to see if any homes near or around hers had security cameras? How about the security camera around business or homes that lead up to the trail, just to verify he did in fact pass by after 5am or that it was in fact him driving his car. It just seems odd like someone threw his key purposely by his car went over and disposed of the two other items on the direct opposite side. Who has access to that key to open the gate? I just find it odd that NOT ONE person seen him on a early Friday morning. No one seen a car driving on a popular trail?? Lastly, I know this may be a far stretch but sometimes people just snap, could it be possible he might be living on the streets? I’ll be praying that he is found!!! Never give up hope or stop searching for the truth!!!

Last edited:
This post lands at random.

Posts containing information from reddit, and responses to them, have been removed. It is not a WS approved source so please do not bring over and discuss information from there. It is considered rumor and will be removed.

Also note, fundraising / donation discussions are not allowed.

Article mentions Matthew also.

“When a man was killed in Malibu Creek State Park last summer while camping with his two young daughters, it sent the placid Southern California community into hysterics—spawning amateur sleuths, conspiracy theories, and public paranoia. Was it related to a rash of unsolved incidents in the area? But while the tragedy’s aftermath publicly played out like a new season of Serial, there was also a family left picking up the pieces after a seemingly random act of violence. This is a story about what happens when lightning strikes in the most chilling manner imaginable.”

The Unsolved Mystery of the Malibu Creek Murder

Matthew's family posted this google map on twitter, detailing locations of where some of his items were found as well as the locations of reported tips
Matthew Weaver - Map - Google My Maps
I noticed the image of his shirt, looks like it was ripped and tied to a branch?

When I found the T-shirt it was just ripped up and looked like it had dried blood or mud on it. It was not tied to a branch

Re: police refuse to analyze this evidence since there is no evidence of a crime?...
wouldn't that be the point of analyzing the evidence - ie to determine if it is evidence of a crime?
It is, after all, the shredded clothing of a missing person whose last communications indicated he encountered some "crazy ****" and hasn't been seen since.

It does not make any sense to me or my family as well. We are trying to find an attorney or lawyer who isn’t going to charge an arm or a leg to help us get the items back.

The podcast was well done and very interesting, several new insights.

I don't know if I had missed this before, but it was imlplied that he was either using LSD that day or had been using it recently. Also the opinions of the 2 best friends was intrigung. The interactions with workers at the cell tower is strange to say the least!

They mentioned that there would be future episodes..... this one didn't touch at all on the cries for help heard at night or the 911 call and response by authorities.

I would love to hear an interview with, or hear from someone who interviewed the following people: The 911 caller, the 911 call recording, and the first responders.

Also didn't mention the key being found. Looking forward to more!

The police had later determined the cries for help did not have anything to do with Matthew’s case. I have yet to hear any of those recordings or interviews form the 911 caller and recording or the first responders myself. I believe Neil touched on the key in the same sentence as finding the hat and t shirt.

The police had later determined the cries for help did not have anything to do with Matthew’s case. I have yet to hear any of those recordings or interviews form the 911 caller and recording or the first responders myself. I believe Neil touched on the key in the same sentence as finding the hat and t shirt.

Im curious HOW the police "determined the cries for help did not have anything to do with Matthew’s case".

I would think the "cries for help" would have to be pretty loud for a hiker to call 911. Then, first responders on the scene also heard it.

Ive heard suggestions that the cries were from a nearby domestic dispute, but anyone who's been up there knows that theres no houses nearby. Not even close!

I would really love to hear the 911 call and an interview with the first responders.

Im curious HOW the police "determined the cries for help did not have anything to do with Matthew’s case".

I would think the "cries for help" would have to be pretty loud for a hiker to call 911. Then, first responders on the scene also heard it.

Ive heard suggestions that the cries were from a nearby domestic dispute, but anyone who's been up there knows that theres no houses nearby. Not even close!

I would really love to hear the 911 call and an interview with the first responders.

Yes we were told it was from a domestic dispute. There are some houses in the canyon. If you stand where Matthew car was there is a White House at the bottom of the canyon.

Someone should do an FOIA to get the records of that domestic dispute. Someone or multiple people were calling for help for more than a minute or two and LE just brushes it off as a domestic dispute? Strange.

Someone should do an FOIA to get the records of that domestic dispute. Someone or multiple people were calling for help for more than a minute or two and LE just brushes it off as a domestic dispute? Strange.

Do we have MSM quoting LE that it was just a domestic dispute? Or is it just a “we were told” that comes from some Facebook comment?

Oops. I thought Wildcats was a verified insider? She’s his sister and the one that confirmed it above. My bad if I am mistaken.

I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that she has a direct connection with the case. In that case, “we were told” probably does mean: “we were told by LE.” I’d still like to see it be verified. Since there was all that talk at first of the 911 call, why would LE not be willing to say to the general public that the 911 call had nothing to do with Mr Weaver’s disappearance? Maybe they just don’t have the time? Maybe no journalist has bothered to ask?

I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that she has a direct connection with the case. In that case, “we were told” probably does mean: “we were told by LE.” I’d still like to see it be verified. Since there was all that talk at first of the 911 call, why would LE not be willing to say to the general public that the 911 call had nothing to do with Mr Weaver’s disappearance? Maybe they just don’t have the time? Maybe no journalist has bothered to ask?
Absolutely agree with you. I’m not sure how that statement came about or where it came from which is why I said that the best way to clear it up is to request the records from that night and following morning. They could withhold some of it under the guise of ongoing investigation but not the “domestic dispute” if that doesn’t tie into the case.

Yes I am Matthews sister and have been with the case since day 1. They have told us that the 911 call had nothing to do with matthew’s Case and those individuals have had more than one domestic dispute before. Journalists/media frequently ask but it is never aired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner